Reviews for For Eternity
Guest chapter 7 . 1/11/2013
Nah you actually did good with the grammar. My spanish teacher would crack up.
XxTheTigerPrincessxX chapter 12 . 8/31/2012
I liked it...ALOT!
Happii Haden chapter 12 . 5/1/2011
Omj! Awesome story! Next chppie pwz?
DeeaE chapter 12 . 1/15/2011
ku ku ku love itttttttttttt!1
Aka sasori no yuki chapter 12 . 8/20/2010
UPADTE PLEASE! I GOTTA KNOW WHAT HAPPENS!
ImaduckQuaQua chapter 11 . 3/11/2010
is this story discontinued or something?
ImaduckQuaQua chapter 12 . 7/25/2009
this is really good, is it discontinued or something
Okarilia chapter 12 . 2/14/2009
yiaks! this so good! xD

please continue!

onegai?
TheRealAkatsuki chapter 12 . 2/8/2009
yayz i love it! god you have no idea how ironic the tobi bass thing is to me. UPDATE!
The Quiet Shadow XVII chapter 12 . 2/1/2009
Aw, it's so cool!

You should totally update soon!

How does Sasori know... wait... he's like 145 years old, right? Older or younger? xD
xXSakina28Xx chapter 12 . 1/19/2009
A wonderful story! Lol, it's kinda weird how Sasori ended up in a band and Inoichi was Deidara's father. I liked the way you explained everything, great job! X3

SASODEI 4EVA! :D
this be a dead account chapter 12 . 8/6/2008
OOH! I'm really intrigued now. :D Okay, I'm gonna sift through my thoughts... This Sasori, as in guitarist Sasori... is cannon, as in... He's made out of wood and everything. And... because he retains his memories from the ninja life, his memories either were transferred to his current life, or he's lived that long. Deidara on the other hand though, had something happen... OH! Like he went out with the bang he said he would! While Sasori continued to live on... right? So because he /died/, he was reincarnated into the kid he is now, kid of Inoichi and all. But since he retains a quality from his past life, he has the birthmarks across his palms, where, in his ninja life, he had hand-mouths. Right? I'm probably dreadfully off. " But it's a guess! Right? D: Okay, soo... Itachi, Kisame and Tobi... From the looks of it, they seem pretty cannon too, so that would mean that only Deidara got himself blown up or something. Or didn't keep his memories of his lover.

So... about other stuff. The lemon-y type thing at the beginning, that was one of Sasori's memories from his time with cannon Deidara, right? Since he and Inoichi's kid don't exactly have too intimate a relationship right now. So, coupled with the hand holding story, they definitely were an item. The only question is "What happened to Deidara?". Hmm... I'm sticking with the explosion thingy. XD

And you asked a question a chapter back, about how you should end this fic. Well, I was on a writing team at my school, so I stick to their rules like the Bible. XD So I won't tell you how to end it, but I'll try to help with ideas? What do you want to make the reader do when the story ends? Ie: if you want to make us cry, do something gut-wrenchingly tragic, and toy with that idea as to figure out /how/. But don't kill off the main character unless you were planning to and be able to seam up the ends of the story successfully! Otherwise, I don't think I can help. D: Sorry. But I'm sure you'll pull it off magnificently!

Now, about your fic as a fic! Okay, I gotta hand it to you, this is one amazingly creative idea. :D I mean, I've seen hundreds, nay, thousands, of rock band stories. But this is a rock band story, with a MAJOR twist. You added reincarnation in here! That takes guts. You kind of have to mold your own concepts to fit the story line, and that can't be easy at all. But you pulled it off amazingly! It all fits in some perfect, jig-saw-y way! It's gold. ...like nuggets. -shot-

Anyhow, I digress. I love your style. It's fast, but not too fast, like "WHAOWHATHOWTHEHELLDTHATHAPPEN". It's really evenly paced, and at the same time, you don't slave over a paragraph describing how they got out of the car, climbed the stairs into Deidara's apartment, walked down the hall, opened the door, and on and on. You cut it cleanly! You have a really brisk, clean writing style, and that's great. The plot moves well too. The kiss at the beginning would've been considered rushed in any other fic, but because Sasori retains his memories, it works a-okay. Gosh, this story is just great, and I'm sorry, a friend got me addicted to leaving long-ass reviews, but only when I'm in the mood. XD [I'm in the mood.]

Sorry if this is annoying to read. XD

Basically, my only complaint is that the chapters are too short! I'd love more and more and more. D And also, I see that you haven't updated in a while, ne? D: This fic is great. You should continue it as soon as you've got time on your hands. It's going in a fantastic direction. :D

Nice work! I look forward to the next on this.
this be a dead account chapter 11 . 8/6/2008
:D THEY DID LOVE ONCE UPON A TIME. So... I'm still kind of confused about the age thing. But with O-Tei, she came back in a stronger body, right? So she reappeared in another body where she left off in her last life, ie if she died at the age of 18, she was reborn at the age of 18 or so, and found her lover again? ...that's a really cool concept! :D
this be a dead account chapter 10 . 8/6/2008
FINALLY THE EXPLANATIONS! Oh, so he's cannon Sasori? :D Cool! And bwaahahaha, the chocolate fondue and company. XDD I love it/
this be a dead account chapter 9 . 8/6/2008
XDD This chapter was funny too! XDD Ino and her advances... Oh boy. " And frog lips. XD I love this! It's so sad though. D I hope it works out for Deidara and his family... At least he's not an orphan now! And he has Sasori looking out for him too...