Reviews for T.O.D.2: The Hand Of Fate
Shizuka Taiyou chapter 12 . 2/25/2009
Awsomeness. Keep going or I'll haunt you.

Shizuka Taiyou chapter 11 . 2/25/2009
Hehehehehe funny chapter... I like funny.

Shizuka Taiyou chapter 10 . 2/25/2009
I LIKE IT I LOVE IT I WANT SOME MORE OF IT I TRY SO HARD I CAN"T GET ENOUGH!

Shizuka Taiyou chapter 9 . 2/25/2009
KEP GOING! I WANT MORE GODNES! MORE I SAY!

Shizuka Taiyou chapter 8 . 2/24/2009
Yeah I like Charizard to. I always liked it how he always b-b-qed Ash.

Shizuka Taiyou chapter 7 . 2/24/2009
I WANT MORE! MORE I SAY!

Shizuka Taiyou chapter 6 . 2/24/2009
Hand of Fate is Crystal. I know it cause I read this so many times before. And I still like it.

Shizuka Taiyou chapter 5 . 2/24/2009
I applaude you my firend. I've been a fan of this series since I first read it when I was 14 (I'm 18 now). Keep going dude.

Shizuka Taiyou chapter 4 . 2/24/2009
Keep going dude. I WANT MORE!

Shizuka Taiyou chapter 3 . 2/24/2009
I applaude you. I want to know what happens next. Keep going I want to know what'll happen next with their twin kids.

Shizuka Taiyou chapter 2 . 2/24/2009
Comon man. Finish the series. It's an awsome pokemon series. I want to know what'll happen next.

Shizuka Taiyou chapter 1 . 2/24/2009
Hahahahahahaha. Good ol' Steve. I miss you Steve. You were awsome. I salute you my man.

Keep going with the last fic of the T.O.D Series dude. I want to know what'll happen with the twins.

Beserkians fury chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
RIP Steve Irwin. Loved the Totodile-Hunter idea.
RedDragonforce 1 chapter 1 . 3/6/2007
hahahaha "totodile hunter" funny yet bad pun, but funny none the less

and "sunset to sundown"? that's the same thing.

sunrise to sunset(or sundown) sounds alot better, Ash would never get any training down if it's from sunset to sundown

good start otherwise
Hiril Moon chapter 21 . 2/10/2004
... #faints. Is revived by muses long enoughg to make comments# Wow. This was even better than the first one! So, was that one setting the stage with Lugia and Amanda, and now we have the start of the Time of Destiny? As you say, very dark and like Empire Strikes Back. However, Ash actually did what I wanted Luke to do... Join the dark side...