Reviews for Paybacks
anon3908 chapter 35 . 1/14/2004
Don't know how i missed this one for so long but now that i have read it I loved it! All the characters were so realistic! I really think you should continue this, I want to know if Bosco's sholder is ok or if it gives him more problems? Anyway nice job, your a very talented writter!
luvcarter chapter 35 . 5/24/2003
omg that was the best fanfic i ever read!
sam chapter 35 . 5/3/2003
Well what can i say, it took me ages to read the complete story but like a really good book i did not stop reading until i read the story in one go, it took ages but luckily due to really bad weather (its been raining and thundering all day long) i don't feel guilty about doing nothing else but reading your story.

Very very cool.

Sam
Carly chapter 35 . 12/16/2002
yeah its me again! lol, I know I keep reviewin, but its only cuz ur stories are good! this one was awesome! it set the total ideal relationship for Faith and Bosco, the same one that is portrayed on the show. except for as of lately, damn that woman! lol. do you think theyll be hookin up? anyways, keep writing! good stuff in here!
iwomans-sister chapter 35 . 11/7/2002
Wow. Wow. WOW. Did I say wow? This was such an amazing fic and one of the best Third Watch one's I've read. I know I still have like 6 fics to read from you, but with the last four I read, you just became one of my favorite authors! You have talent and you play the characters VERY well. You also have the details and info you need down. And that makes it even better. The banter is great, the action scenes rock, and well, like I said, you have talent. Don't give up writing, you're too good to stop. Also, I hope you wrote/are writing a sequel to this!

Naomi
iwomans-sister chapter 25 . 11/6/2002
Wow! That nurse is just a little too mean. Sheesh! Also, this chapter was GREAT! I knew what Bos was gonna get shot when they pulled over Fred's truck, only, I actually thought it was Fred. What? I've never liked the guy. *smiles*
iwomans-sister chapter 11 . 11/5/2002
This is great so far! I'll read more later. :)
Genie chapter 35 . 4/22/2002
I love this! I hope to see a sequel soon!
Boscosgrl chapter 35 . 4/17/2002
Hey...

This story was really good!

you did a very good job
sabbyd chapter 35 . 4/13/2002
Great ending! I really enjoyed reading this fic. Sad to see it end, keep on writing :)
agenterica chapter 35 . 4/13/2002
Excellent ending to an excellent story! I loved it, hope you continue with another story soon!0)
Beans chapter 1 . 4/12/2002
Please keep going, even if it is continued in another story. Everyday after school I check to see if its up dated. I love your writing your awesome!
alysha chapter 35 . 4/12/2002
I have only read the last chapter because my disk was full. If you don't mind me saving it so I can read it later..but the last chapter was being stupid. but the ending was great. wish I didn't have to read the ending..but thats ok. Great job. I have a story I'm writing..but I changed the names so it woiuld be more original. Anyway..I'm on page 41..wow..Its hard..I know. Good luck.
Spooky-Girl chapter 35 . 4/12/2002
!
Xtremeroswellian chapter 35 . 4/12/2002
Wow...I've been reading and enjoying this story so long, I'm sad that it's over. I do hope you write a sequel; I'd love to read it. I love the Faith/Bosco relationship and dialogue you have in this...back and forth between serious and then the banter, just like the show. You're great with that! :) Loved this part especially:

LOL. That was priceless, and I could just hear them both saying those lines. :) Thanks for writing such a great fic! :)

Angie