Reviews for Thoughts On Blood
Iago Emilia chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
The blood he never though he'd earn. -sighs-

This was so perfect. First, you know it's going to be a good fic because it's grammarically and factually correct. Good deal, using all the correct names and getting the years as right as we know how.

There was something else though . . . something more subtle. It's one of those fics that, for a reason you can't put your finger on, seems canon.

Regulus - you caught a depth to him that eludes many others. His desperation, his quietness . . . so perfect. And that parallel you drew between him and Narcissa . . . both the youngest, both the weakest, both trying to live up to their older siblings. . . perfect.

This is going on my favorites list. I'll take a peek at your other stories. If they're as good, you'll go on my author list.
solaesce chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
This was really well - written.
MilyMB chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
This was an amazing story! Everything about it was beautiful, it flowed beautifully, the characters were perfect, everything. I can't wait to read more of you work. :D
Luna Moonlight Fawn chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
A great one-shot I love it, it's all serious and sad at the same time I just love it and plan on reading the other story that inspired this one as well. I hope your grandfather gets better ad that your real-life works out as well:) Keep up the great work and may you be blessed with inspiration and have fun writing:)

Bye for now:)
shadowtrickster93 chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
nicely done. i love the way you portrayed regulus and the black family, about how their family changed after years, how they were royalty. i liked the part about 'a monopoly to rival the weasleys'. :] and the part with regulus in the hospital wing and sirius begging reggie to come with him was just so touching. and bella was wickedly evil and who would have thought she would use a knife, something muggle, to kill them? that was a nice touch. like i said, nicely done and keep up the great work. :]
The Fluffy Ball chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
My goodness! I don't usually read gore, but Bellatrix is just wickedly evil in this. Good job! I'm also not easily shocked. You wouldn't think Bella would use such a Muggle way to kill someone, huh? Very interesting take on Reggie.
SuGaRLiLy chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
This was an excellent portrayal of the Black family and the changes in relations that the family has undergone throughout the years. I liked the way that you wrote Regulus. He's very much like I imagine him to be.

You put just the right amount of detail in and your tone was absolutely perfect. I loved how everything revolved around the idea of blood, and how it meant different things to different members of the family.

Your style was good and you maintained voice throughout this entire piece. It was very hanting towards the end. Nice job.
blue artemis chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
That was so sad. Anyway, GV's to your pop-pop, I hope he gets better.