Reviews for A Family Affair
OTP chapter 13 . 7/23/2007
lol loved it yay but i do wonder what roy is investigating does it have anything to do with the kids maybe...whatever nice job update soon
Kaichoo chapter 13 . 7/23/2007
again, another great chapter. i was SO hoping roy would get hurt.. hahaha... (i'm still devastated with harry potter's 7th book... lupin~ TT)

anyway, we'll be seeing another chapter next week! _
OldCC chapter 13 . 7/23/2007
I've been listening to Daughtry's It's Not Over while reading this. Funny how it seems to fit.

Aww, protective Roy, huh? Kind of funny. That was a very good chapter, I liked it a lot. And Zeke's little thank you was cute too. I wonder what Mustang's question was...?

My favorite quote from this: "By the time she had finished, he was peering in at her wearing a shirt and sweatpants that were just a little too small (she buried the slight disappointment that he was fully clothed) and giving her a sleepy smile."

More than slight disappointment, I expect... XD
Causmicfire chapter 13 . 7/23/2007
I love the beginning, Havoc's wondering about when he'd started to read her so well.

Zeke's pretty open with Havoc, it's good to know he's warmed up to his other Uncles too.

She saves him twice! "Luckily, the Hawk's eye missed nothing"-great line. A lot of action here.

"“I only kill to protect that which is most important to me,” she replied before walking away. “And that’s the only reason I’m still human.”"-Great dialogue btween her and Marshall

Lovely chapter as usual!
NurseGodaime chapter 13 . 7/23/2007
aw, poor roy isn't feeling good about himself... Good chapter. I loved it, as always. Keep it up.
jacksparrow589 chapter 13 . 7/23/2007
Okay, so I didn't cry during this one, but I did get a little nauseous. Battle scenes... let's just say they've never been my favorites. This is one of those times I'm glad I'm not watching it, but with the excellent descriptions you give, I may as well be. (A compliment, by the way. I know it doesn't sound like one.)

As usual, you're doing an awesome job, and I'll keep on checking back!
OTP chapter 12 . 7/15/2007
o poor riza ..roy get your butt over there dangit! lol nicely done update soon
Rizasfirstlove chapter 12 . 7/13/2007
o i hope you update soon i really enjoy this story.
animelover2507 chapter 12 . 7/13/2007
UPDATE SOON PLEASE! i absolutely love your story. the plot is interesting, your characters are perfectly in role and your writing style is snappy and vivid. Very well done!
xxAzure-Wingsxx chapter 12 . 7/13/2007
Lol, thanks for the encouragement! Kids sometimes believe too much that ain't necessarily true. Oh well, I guess their innocence is what is quite also charming about them. Riza's becoming more motherly! Quite the big change from the once cold First lieutenant who fires at everyone and can kill them if she wanted to to the woman now speaking so tenderly to Beth and hugging her to comfort the kid XD Roy's good enough to be a father. He can really get along well with the kids. Them and Riza would make a wonderful family together. Zeke really looks up to Roy. Children really need a father figure in their life and Roy is being a very good one! Another great chapter! Looking forward to the next one!

Will that one paragraph on the adoption papers be revealed in the next chapter or is it left open for us to guess? Let me make a guess...besides having to be under her guardianship for very long...she needs to be MARRIED?XD*just a joke*
jennlyn78 chapter 12 . 7/12/2007
This was a great chapter. I really love this story and am looking forward to more. You might want to check some of the spelling though.
Ciela Aurelia chapter 12 . 7/12/2007
I wish I knew what's so complex about the adoption process! What was it that Riza pointed out to Gracia? So many questions left unanswered! On the other hand, it was really nice to see the very emotional Riza for once.
Humor Queen Merc chapter 12 . 7/12/2007
Let me guess, Riza has to be married in order to adopt. Wouldn't surprise me one bit, especially since that's the way things are in our reality.
Turtle's Chopsticks chapter 12 . 7/11/2007
I hope you update soon cause I want to know what happens. You made things interesting when you had Riza try to distance herself from Roy.

The two incidences with Zeke and Beth were a little close. I can understand that writting day to day scenes may get a little drab after the first few but it wouldn't have hurt to include more about everyones day off. You write very well and I like that you can move the story by just continueing day to day life.

I noticed in this chapter and the last more grammar/spelling mistakes. If you want I could read this through in word and fix some of them before you post. As long as you don't ask me to read through on weekends.
Lychee Green Tea chapter 12 . 7/10/2007
Well, first off I'd like to thank you for the website. I'll start downloading the manga probably tonight.

Anyways, well done with your chapters! I honestly...do not know what to say for criticism. Just a few silly mistakes...but...everyone does that so I can't really blame you hahah. And I know the feeling of beind rushed, so that definitely affects writing as well. There's no need to feel pressure, really. I'm pretty sure that many of your loyal readers won't mind a late update as your chapters are always wonderful and long. Which is a very good thing.

Hahah, I see a lot of character development going on here. Especially with your main characters. I really love how much depth you're putting into all these characters, it truly shows what a great author you are. I mean really, when I read other fics on this site, people change dramatically within seconds of a conversation, and it's just so unrealistic. I love this one for how realistic your character developments and storyline are...minus the alchemy part 'cause we can't really clap our hands and make a desk from a tree, now can we?

Looking forward to the next update!
431 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »