Reviews for A Family Affair
angelX20 chapter 12 . 7/9/2007
wow! this chapter was really good i cant wait until the next one. i was wondering when is roy and riza going to get together?
Hawkeye Chuui chapter 12 . 7/9/2007
Nice chapter! kinda angsty though...o.O...But I really hope you can update soon! _ Still loving it!
Free Hero chapter 12 . 7/9/2007
Mah... Glad you took it as a compliment. I liked this chapter, a lot of urgency (sorta) and what not. With the adoption and the fight...

Your (tired) reviewer,

Free Hero
dennisud chapter 12 . 7/9/2007
My question other than the few errors and misspelled words are;

-Why does a Society who now allows the military to fraternize make Adoption so hard to accomplish.

-is there an easier way for say 'married' people to adopt rather than a single Guardian? (Oh somthing smells fishy here! ;-) )

still a great read and I'm glad you love those stories!

dennisud
Causmicfire chapter 12 . 7/9/2007
I want to know what that paraghraph in the paperwork said. Was it something about her line of work being too dangerous for her to be allowed to adopt children. So she'd have to choose between work and them?

Kids repeating things their elders tell them, and drawing conclusions from stories-aren't they easily influenced?

I like that Zeke feels protective of both Roy and Riza, and the two handled the situation very well. I personally love the scene with Roy and Riza in the kitchen. Oh, and Roy's talk with Zeke. He's actually been checking to see if Roy stayed the night? What a perceptive boy, erm, half grown adult-XP

The part about Ro's wish is cute! :)

lol, Zeke trying to show off again, and Riza puttin an end to it.

Thanks for giving us another wonderful chapter, I'll be waiting for the next one!
OldCC chapter 12 . 7/9/2007
Poor Beth... Poor, poor Beth...

I feel so bad for her.

And Zeke is awesome, standing up for Roy and Riza like that. I mean, he SHOULDN'T have done the first punch, but still - ha!

Yay.
Ladymichichan chapter 12 . 7/9/2007
oh no riza cant adobt (sp) them? (cries) please update soon.
Yun Min chapter 12 . 7/9/2007
Loved the chapter- and the little quote at the end. Everything in here's just so laid out- like there's a central theme to each chapter. The fights with Zeke and Beths upset were brilliantly written- and Roy trying to sort them out for Riza- Royai all the way! Update soon!
Ciela Aurelia chapter 11 . 7/3/2007
Haha, "chunsa" is the Korean word for "angel". So I guess my name's actually Winged Angel? This chapter was cute! I think Zeke's crush on Elysia is just adorable. Great job!
jennlyn78 chapter 11 . 7/2/2007
Great chapter... I love this story and can't wait for the next chapter.
momiji-k chapter 11 . 7/2/2007
Another great chapter. :) I'll keep this one short this time and just say that I look forward to the next one. :)
Free Hero chapter 11 . 7/2/2007
I've been a lazy ass* for long enough, I ken. I've not been reviewing, gomen. Gomen, gomen, gomen. I love your story, and I've been reading it for... Well, it feels like the whole school year. Now that it's summer, I deserve a rebuke for not reviewing for that long.

You write everyone really well, and though I WAS a bit disappointed that Winry wouldn't end up with Ed; I saw your reasons for it and I'm happy that Winry found someone else.

Your (extrememly sorry, lazy, and sheepish) reviewer,

Free Hero
Humor Queen Merc chapter 11 . 7/2/2007
Hooray for another chapter! _ I'm excited for the next one, as usual. _~
Yun Min chapter 11 . 7/2/2007
Absolutely brilliant, as usual. Just one thing, I noticed that you spelled coping as cooping. Not that it really makes much of a difference. Update soon.
Aindel S. Druida chapter 11 . 7/2/2007
Yay! Another one! ...I think I've run out of original forms of praise, and I'd hate to be cliche, so I'll just leave it at this is totally uber-awesome.

Write more. NOW.