Reviews for A Family Affair
Miips chapter 8 . 6/14/2007
The last chapter was the best! The talk (with Gracia and other women) was so good! I hope that youll continue this soon and put more that kind of talks! Im sorry if i didnt make any sense.. PLEASE CONTINUE SOON!
Ruki44 chapter 8 . 6/13/2007
...*bursts out laughing* my god that was great
Turtle's Chopsticks chapter 8 . 6/11/2007
I was laughing when Roy left. The maccaroni and then Gracia finding the paint. I enjoyed how Rizas' friends trapped her in the resturant and then questioned her. Good job. Keep up the good work. I can't wait.
OldCC chapter 8 . 6/11/2007
*evil delightful cackle*
leigh chapter 8 . 6/11/2007
another great chapter and HAPY ROYAI DAY had to say that :Di love this chapter, i seem to love them all :D i love the part with the girls questioning riza she was in quite a pickle i shall never us that phrase again :D

well thank so much for another of this wonderful story cant wait for the next.
Humor Queen Merc chapter 8 . 6/11/2007
Well, not much I can say besides I will be eagerly awaiting the next chapter! -)
momiji-k chapter 8 . 6/11/2007
Ok, now I am finally caught up. I really enjoyed this chapter and I got some laughs out of the "girl's night out" conversations. :)

I see that some people don't like you pairing Winry up with someone else. I think it was a good choice for the story though. Although I have to admit I think her and Ed are a cute couple, Ed is gone in this story and that is a fact. Besides, this isn't about them it's about Riza and Roy. _ So I applaud you for the direction you took with Winry and Kants.

I had this sneaking feeling that the depection of the new Fuhrer was Riza's grandpa. But I was a little confused about the relation. Was it her fahter's father that he was supposed to be? I always thought Grunman was her mother's father. Doesn't really matter for the story, I just wasn't sure if I was confused. :)

Ok, I will await the next update.
momiji-k chapter 7 . 6/11/2007
Bravo on another great chapter!

I've been meaning to say it for a couple of chapters now, but I love the "use" for lack of a better word of the "military family". I've read other fics where the author gives Roy's crew that feel and I've wrote stuff myself about it.

Roy and Riza are my favorites but I really like all the rest of the military guys too. They all work so well together and I love the way you use them in this story. :)

I think I have one more chapter and I will be caught up.

I'm glad I waited though, this is a great way to spend Royai day! :)
momiji-k chapter 6 . 6/11/2007
Another great chapter. Wow was that long! That kept me busy for a while. What a good read. :)

And with all that text I only saw (or at least noticed) 1 little typo. Way to go! And don't worry I wasn't trying to say anything bad about typos last time. It's just a review doesn't seem truthful to me if you notice something that needs a fix and don't say anything about it.

No worries about the laspe in updates, it's just your story is one of two stroies that are actually worth reading in the Roy and Riza section lately... I am glad to see it continue. :)

I have fallen behind quite a bit so I am off to read the next chapter! :)
Yun Min chapter 8 . 6/11/2007
Cool! Trust it to be Gracia to corner Riza about that! And Grummans the Fuhrer! Who else would get rid of the fraternisation laws? The photo albums were really cool as well. Update soon!
Aindel S. Druida chapter 8 . 6/11/2007
Yay! I found this again! ...You don't want to know how many months it took me to realize that my Story Alert was disabled, so I wasn't getting update e-mails...

This just keeps getting better and better. You know, I'd actually forgotten completely about the eyepatch in my mental imaginings of this story until it was mentioned in this chapter.

Keep up the great work!

Aindel
Kurissyma san Tybalt chapter 8 . 6/11/2007
Actually, I didn't miss the bus. I scrambled up the hill just as it came by and got on, but my sister, who walks a little slower, was a tad behind and missed it! Lol P

And thanks, by the way, for the name comment P It would be original because I stuck a bunch'a sounds together and decided it was a name. Kuris is my fave OC P

Awesome chapter! Totally full'a funnies! P I loved the "sacred domain of Riza" comment P Lol P
Crystal Mage chapter 8 . 6/10/2007
Marvelous time skip! There's a summary at the beginning, and then the highlights in the middle. X3 Couldn't have asked for anything better. :D I love the parts you chose, too. Photo albums have to be underrated for how great they are, and I hardly ever see them featured in fics, so thank you! And of course Riza's grandfather. I love how he brought up Roy to Riza. Reminds me of his and Roy's conversation in the manga... And the babysitting.
Dailenna chapter 8 . 6/10/2007
Ahh, why are you so good at all of this? XD

I like all of the pictures they're looking through. The guys just can't help themselves but pull pranks, can they? :P I like that you've got Maes in there. He was doing so much photography himself that I was unsure of if he'd actually be in any. I was thinking that Ishbal wouldn't have too many - which it doesn't - and Maes' feeling the necessity to take a few does explain those ones well.

Poor Roy doesn't know the first thing about taking care of kids. There are some things you can let them make their own decisions about, but others in which you just need to take control of the situation. With three kids you need to have more control, rather than less . . .

Also, poor Riza. She was trapped! I love her trying to think of what sort of qualities she likes in a guy. Of course the one she names is one that we have Roy giving a whole speech about XD

Erm . . . there was something that bothered me with this chapter. What was it? Oh yeah. Grumman. (Yay for him being the Fuhrer, by the way.) You have him as Riza's paternal grandfather, but by his surname we can clearly see he must be her maternal grandfather. Either that, or Riza's dad changed his last name or something.

Eep, I have to go. Thanks again for a great chapter :D
Bizzy chapter 8 . 6/10/2007
I liked this chapter. I liked Gracia/Winry/Maria cornering poor Riza.

I know they mean the best but don't they realize that Roy had hurt her (bad) when he left? Maybe that's part of why she's hesitant.

Meh. I'm overtired and thinking too much. Pleease write more!
431 | « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 .. Last Next »