Reviews for A Family Affair
AjaxVibe chapter 10 . 4/21/2013
Well here we are nearing the end and there is nothing better then completeing a well written story I look forward to it.
AjaxVibe chapter 9 . 4/21/2013
Enjoyed this chapter emensly and you had me laughing my ass off after that quote at he end.
AjaxVibe chapter 8 . 4/20/2013
Good chapter.
AjaxVibe chapter 7 . 4/20/2013
Good chapter. I am blanking on things to say since I could not find anything wrong with this chapter.
AjaxVibe chapter 6 . 4/20/2013
That was well written. Your new additions to Mustang's squad are all interesting characters to say the least.
AjaxVibe chapter 5 . 4/20/2013
The ending was kind of poetic good sir. Enjoying this story thoroughly.
AjaxVibe chapter 4 . 4/20/2013
Ahh not Cliffie. Oh we'll since it is already written I can just read on.
AjaxVibe chapter 3 . 4/20/2013
Still holding out for those RoyAi moments. Funny how you can't tell who you love but other people can tell quite clearly.
AjaxVibe chapter 2 . 4/19/2013
Good second chapter. Riza has a troubling cousin in Zeke. Hell good thing he did not understand that he made a sexist comment. The building might have been burned down.
AjaxVibe chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
Good first chapter had me laughing at the bet.
JoPoGirlsKickAss chapter 16 . 3/24/2013
Awesome story! I really enjoyed it and it was very written.
turtlelover0511 chapter 16 . 7/11/2012
I've absolutely LOVED reading this! Everything from how you developed the kids' relationships with Riza to Roy's and Riza's relationship was wonderfully written! Thank you so much for this story!
svvanmillsarchive chapter 16 . 5/25/2012
Oh my gosh. Usually I like reading fanfics that have the plotline of Brotherhood/the manga, but that was simply stunning. Beautiful. :')
number1animefreak chapter 16 . 7/19/2011
It's true! all things do get better with age. This story is a great as I remember it was back when I first read it.
Hopeless Romantic chapter 16 . 7/7/2011
Very very good story. It was well written and easy to understand what was going on. The plot twists were believable, I can't stand when authors throw curve balls that are way out in left field. Normally long stories frighten me away but I'm so glad I gave this one a chance. Thank you for writing and keep at it.
431 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »