Reviews for A Family Affair
winglessfairy25 chapter 4 . 4/29/2007
wow. the fraternization rules are gone.. that was nice. and i guess this is a very interesting chapter with the hints of royai. i just love the couple.! you're such a great writer and i like your writing style.. keep up the great work.! may i just aks who is the new fuhrer.? thanks for the update. i'm looking forward to your next update.!

Erinn~
Bizzy chapter 4 . 4/29/2007
Amen to that quote, it's so true. They do work so well together.

I love Havoc going "They got rid of the fraternization laws!" and pulling Hawkeye into his lap and spinning a wheelie. That just made me laugh.
NurseGodaime chapter 4 . 4/29/2007
Oh yeay! I so totally love this fanfic. I really liked how Zeke asked if Riza loved Roy and then told Roy. lol. Also, I like that new guy's mistake. I how Riza teaches Zeke just how good of a shot she is soon, though. Great chappie! Hope you update soon!
OTP chapter 4 . 4/29/2007
o that was not nice a cliffy...lol ah well nicely done keep it up and update soon
MoonStarDutchess chapter 4 . 4/29/2007
Good Story!
xxAzure-Wingsxx chapter 3 . 4/29/2007
A great chapter! Pinako's and Winry's hints that Riza should not try to shoulder the burden alone were quite satisfying to read.*hints that the man by the name of Roy Mustang is the man for her!Fangirl SQUEAL!* Love your style of writing. Feelings and moods were expressed throughout the chapter without be too long-winded or ending up beating around the bush.

While at the starting, I was really pissed at Zeke for being so irritatingly bratty to Hawkeye, I can sympathise with him and as the story goes along, I no longer feel like punching him...(that's not true. I simply don't get the urge to do so that often anymore)

The jokes were really good and I enjoyed reading them, especially the one about Riza saying that the cure for her Achilles Heel(the one particular man in her life) was to run to the hills. That just made me laugh XD

This is the first long story that I have read through, simply enjoying it as it progresses and develops without felling any irritation or how OOC the story was. Explaining the part about how Mustang no longer smirked as much as he did and how he was being nicer on the whole helped not make him OOC. While he is nicer, I am glad to say that you have managed to retain majority of his behaviour and his attitude(loves the part when he does the puppy eyes at Hawkeye. Aww...)Cheers! I like how the story and Roy and Riza's relationship is progressing. Keep up the good work! Good luck with your writing. I really enjoyed it!(supports you from behind)
Ruki44 chapter 3 . 4/28/2007
that was a good chapter. I want to hit Riza on the head (not hard mind you, I dont fancy being shot at) for not letting down her barriers. Though i can understand where she is coming from
dennisud chapter 3 . 4/28/2007
Ok read your answer from my previous review and though I'm dissappointed I still love the way your weaving this one with Riza and Roy will be an 'interesting' ride!

BTW love to see how a bispecticled girl wil 'allow' a certain boy to get closer and for me I would allow Winry to be alone and a catalyst for this one.''but thats me!

dennisud
MoonStarDutchess chapter 3 . 4/27/2007
Love the story. It's very well constructed. Please keep up the good work!
konta chapter 3 . 4/27/2007
This is great! Keep it up!
Aindel S. Druida chapter 3 . 4/25/2007
This is shaping up really well. You may want to check over your spelling at some points (I've noticed a few extra letters/missing letters and such here and there), but other than that, this is really good. Looking forward to more!

Aindel S. Druida
SakuraAyanami chapter 3 . 4/25/2007
this fic is very interesting so i hope that you can update and keep up the good work
Bizzy chapter 3 . 4/25/2007
This is very interesting. Unique, in my head. I can't wait to see what happens next.

I can't really think of any critique. Some of the lines you used are just oustanding-Pinako's comment about few humans being made to live alone, followed by 'don't be an idiot' was priceless and seemed perfect.

I love how you captured the sense of awkward family. Becuase that's what they are. They know each other and trust each other-Roy, Riza, Pinako, Winry, all of them-and they do make up this awkward not-related family. Which is a very intersting to capture and even more interesting to play with. Keep writing!
OTP chapter 3 . 4/24/2007
lol loved it all sweetness and extremely well thought out for the part with riza discussing things with winry and pinako well done
blknblupanther1 chapter 3 . 4/24/2007
I keep wishing and hoping there was a next chapter button, but dreams don't always come true.
431 | « Prev Page 1 .. 16 23 24 25 26 27 28 .. Last Next »