Reviews for A Family Affair
Free Hero chapter 16 . 8/13/2007
My computer is now fully operational. Haha.

Ah, it was an awesome story, with a good ending. Thank you.

Free Hero
Ladymichichan chapter 16 . 8/13/2007
*cries* that was so sweet
jacksparrow589 chapter 16 . 8/13/2007
Ah! Wonderful ending! (Geez, it sounds like I was expecting less- I wasn't! I swear!) This whole story's just been a gem and wonderful to read. It kept me busy and happy, and I think I've said that time and again, but it's true! Thanks very much for the very happy ending (and generally AWESOME story), and good luck in your other endeavors, writing and otherwise!
fitzefitcher chapter 16 . 8/13/2007
Hey, good job writing this. Awesome stuff.

Beth was freaking adorable, and... it took me a little bit to like Zeke, but he's cool. The whole "Winry X Kants" thing kinda irked me a lil' bit, though. (Probably because I'm a hardcore EdWin fan. xDD)

But~

All-in-all, kickass story. :)
Bar-Ohki chapter 16 . 8/13/2007
This story kicked ass!

Thank you for writing it!
Humor Queen Merc chapter 16 . 8/13/2007
I'm so sad that this story had to end. Very nicely done, I approve overall! *applauds*
the writer of midnight chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
Thanks for the last chapter! I love it so much. This truly was an incredible story!
JenovaJuice97 chapter 16 . 8/13/2007
aww i cant believe its over...i enjoyed reading the story and liked the last chapter
OTP chapter 16 . 8/13/2007
loved it yay nice finish
jennlyn78 chapter 16 . 8/13/2007
Great story, the final chapter was beautiful. Thank you.
Aindel S. Druida chapter 16 . 8/13/2007
Short, yes, but still awesome. It makes me sad that you don't plan to write any more FMA. You're good at it. You can keep a character's personality while still twisting the plot to suit your own ends. That's not always easy to do.

I do hope you change your mind someday. Or develop an obsessive fix on yaoi and start writing for other fandoms. I want to read more of your work with characters I know and love!

Aindel S. Druida
momiji-k chapter 16 . 8/13/2007
A short and sweet happy ending. :) I actually read it last night but FFN's review ability was down for some reason.

It was nice to see everything get wrapped up nicely. Everyone seemed to be living happy lives and I was especially happy for Roy and Riza.

For some reason I missed why they had to wait 12 years to get married. I thought it had something to do with the children but I wasn't too clear, I will have to go back and read that part again.

It's been a lot of fun and I always looked forward to the weekly updates. I am a little sad that I no longer have such a thing to look forward to. With so few good fan fics being posted any more it means there won't be much to read.

Thank you for writing such an interesting tale and sharing it with all of us! :)
NurseGodaime chapter 16 . 8/13/2007
The ending was just as good as the rest of the fanfiction. You are a great writer and you've really kept everyone in character the whole story. I hope you go on to write more FMA stuff!
Altais chapter 16 . 8/13/2007
i'm glad you finished it!

i know you aren't replying but i wanted to tell you great job!

are you moving on to another topic instead of fma? you aren't writing anymore fma fanfics

well, that's good, its nice to be diverse

i hope to maybe see you're writing in the future!
Katty008 chapter 9 . 8/13/2007
If I didn't know any better, I'd say Fred Weasley was an alchemist.

Poor Riza. The world's just totally against her isn't it?
431 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »