Reviews for Love me tender, Love me soft
yaoichallenge21 chapter 10 . 7/26/2014
I know how ya feel my dad died on groundhogs day a year and a half ago. I'm sorry for your loss. I really love this story and I am dying to find out what happens. Please do one more chapter on this story. A good story can be a story u til its finished and from what I've read of this one, which you obviously wrote on long ago, you are a spectacular writer and since it has been a while since you last wrote on this story is be willing to bet that you're a better writer now. Please don't leave this story here. All I'm asking is one more chapter, please. :) 3
KakashiIvashkov chapter 10 . 12/31/2011
Wow I really enjoy this story! I wasnt 100% sure at first but reading up to now I really like it, poor naruto! I hope everything works out for you I'm sure it will cos your writing is great:-) update soon pleaseĀ”
Frootloopasaur chapter 3 . 11/7/2011
Chapters are way too short. This doesn't hold that much promise if a good story. I'm done here. Hope you improved in the long run.
Frootloopasaur chapter 2 . 11/7/2011
Not much better. Grammar hasn't improved. Still confusing to read. Plot is uninteresting.
Frootloopasaur chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
Confusing to read. Use spaces between dialogue, fix your grammar. Let's see if the next chapter is any better.
andysanime chapter 10 . 3/29/2011
Good job on this so far and... sorry about your dad.
gaara'sGurl101 chapter 10 . 1/15/2011
how sad tears I hope your happy good luck smiles
gaara'sGurl101 chapter 9 . 1/15/2011
I like it was good
gaara'sGurl101 chapter 8 . 1/15/2011
I like it it's not bad
gaara'sGurl101 chapter 7 . 1/15/2011
I like it was good and suspenseful
gaara'sGurl101 chapter 6 . 1/15/2011
that is cute I like it
gaara'sGurl101 chapter 5 . 1/15/2011
I like it actually
gaara'sGurl101 chapter 4 . 1/15/2011
Suspense too good for words
Renato Sinclair chapter 9 . 1/15/2011
I love this and i hope you do good in your future. And as selfish as this sounds, i still sort of want you to continue writing the stories, they're beautiful (perhaps too short for my liking :p) but this has to be one of the best I've read. You're doing great!
gaara'sGurl101 chapter 3 . 1/14/2011