Reviews for Only You
tenken22 chapter 4 . 1/24/2009
Aww, sweet. C'mon, do your readers a favour and finish this up, it's too good to be left on hiatus as it is. Good Luck!
HarimaHige chapter 6 . 7/2/2008
Please dont let us down on this. this is such a great story. I want to see Motoko and Keitaro together. Please continue this story.
anonomysthat spelled right chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
this is probably the most recent review for this story but i just happened across this story and it is perfect! motoko is my favorite character! i dont even know if you check on this anymore but if you do you should totally finish this story! :3
Wittmann the Tiger Ace chapter 7 . 3/31/2008
fantastic story, I hope they end up showing that they love each other. PLEASE!
HarimaHige chapter 7 . 2/17/2008
This is a great Story. I love it. Please Update
REVIEWREADER chapter 7 . 12/14/2007
WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU ! THIS IS CRAZY GODD!

okay i have been serching for a good mokoXkei paring for so long and out of 20 fanfics yours was the best EVER! All the other fanfics i hated them because they stupidly ALTERD toko's personality which is totally messed up...well you did a superb job and you made a STEEL TOUGH TOMBOY who never cries when reading something... CRY you frickin made me cry!
Night's Spell chapter 7 . 8/21/2007
(grins) "tasteful lemon"? I can't wait. I've really loved the story so far. I'll keep an eye out for updates.
killerman83ca chapter 7 . 8/8/2007
I love this story. Can you please add more to it because I would like to know what happens with Motoko and Keitaro. Will they spend a night in the same bed. Will Motoko and Keitaro go out on more dates. Please add some more.
katusan chapter 7 . 7/23/2007
No Only seven chaapters! Melo-chan you have done a excelent job with character developement and realism,I simply could not stop reading it.I to love kei and motoko connection as i believe they should be the ones together at the end of the progressive nature of your writing makes reading so much fun i sometinmes find myself screaming "KISS HER YOU BAKA". This is the first time i have ever requested a continuation of a fanfic,its just that good. I dont know how you will "seal the deal" between kei and motoko,But i would love to find out. I am asking YOU with ABSOLUTE seriousness to "PLEASE FINISH THIS STORY!"IF not i just might exsplode from the suspense! One more time GREAT JOB!:
Death83996 chapter 7 . 6/12/2007
Very Very Nice. It was so romantic and sensual and a little sexy, yet tsateful. I cant wait for the next chapter
RoxasDenizenOfDark chapter 7 . 5/22/2007
i think this fanfic's really good plz keep making more chapters this chapter was extremely fruitful lol ;)
RudePropeht chapter 1 . 5/20/2007
An interesting first chapter...
sirslipzalot chapter 7 . 5/15/2007
Wow. I'm really impressed. Besides a few grammatical and spelling issues, your writing is pretty solid. I'm actually enjoying the slight OOC-ness of Keitaro here. But, dammit, I just wish he could be more bold! XD. But don't mind me. AND DON'T KEEP US IN SUSPENSE! Haiaku, haiaku!
MangaObsession chapter 7 . 5/8/2007
awesome chappy
Keitaro-envy chapter 7 . 5/7/2007
Dude, I love this story so much! You're a pretty good writer, and though you aren't tredding and partiularly original material, you manage to still keep it very interesting! Thanks for the good read, update soon!
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »