Reviews for Mine
Kawaii kitty chapter 1 . 2/11
Someone copied your story. Instead of assuming (like nekoninja), I figured out that your story was copied by someone named "This account is trash" who posted the story months after you posted it. If my research is correct this same author claimed to be co writing a story with you and another user.

- awesome fanfic, btw ( ω )
SplendentGoddess chapter 1 . 1/13
I've read this before...don't know why I didn't review it. I love the unique angle of Kagome (with Souta's help) figuring out it's mating season and then approaching Inuyasha about it, but yet she's still got that good old fashioned confusion about his feelings for her vs. Kikyou, so there's still a misunderstanding to work through even after she realizes on a fundamental level what's wrong with him. Lovely story.
4 ever inuyasha and kagome chapter 1 . 1/5
This is one of my top 3 best fanfiction I EVER READ!
33333333
Sky-Angel14 chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Cool
becra1 chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
i loved this!

nicely done.:)
nekoninja44 chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
...huh?...I'm confused...wasn't this already someone else's story? (・・?) why did you copy it? Can't you make up your own fanfic? I bet it'd be really cool!
EphemeraladdictionS chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
congratulations! you've been plagierized.

s/3824345/1/bMine_b
SlytherinFan-14 chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
just fyi you didnt have to cut that part out thats what rated m is all about love your story 3
Inume-blue chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
Souta and her mom were right! I like it, you write so well. (:
HitomiVanLover chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
I wany the full story!
Trust None chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
meep! i can't find the orginal...aw well. i did remember reading it somewhere. it still is one of my favorite inuyasha fanfiction...i can't find the rest ."
Sesshoumaru'sPriestess chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
read the MM version...hoooooooooly shit! hot!
Sammie-Wammie chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
Oh! I loved it but i guess im to late to read the other version? I've read many stories about Inuyasha trying to control his lust for Kagome during mate season and i have to say yours is the BEST one i have ever read!
PrayerGirl chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
I went to your site and read the rest of it and DANM... it was awsoem!
Kimmiko T chapter 1 . 5/8/2009