Reviews for Different Effects
I'llBiteYouToDeath chapter 1 . 7/7/2015
This was really well written! I loved the slight tension at first, the comic relief by ichigo and renji and the super fluffy cute moment between Byakuya and Rukia as they walked. :D

And of course, there's the brat brat part where I laughed out loud. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
waaa i so love Byakuya and Rukia together
Read Love and Review chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
Lovely! :'3
I want moreeeeee!
PAMILA DE CASTRO chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
eu adorei, bem escrito, escreva mais, abra├žos
TwoLivesOneStone chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
Such a simple gesture but so sweet. If i was there id reaction just the same as renji i think haha
fushiginomiko chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
very interesting... how about a sequel fic? _
ChunChun chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
WoW! That made me laugh! Was Byakuya really making a Seaweed man? I don't know why, but I thought it was broccoli. How I got broccoli I don't know.
Conterra-san chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
I just died laughing, because the ending was crack.

Wow, that was very intense, and insightful and downright cute.

Still laughing. . .

loved it.

~Conterra-san
ichinanahachi chapter 1 . 4/11/2007
That was a lovely should write more byakuya and rukia fic, it seems like you really grasp the delicate relationship of the two...the two holding hands together that was so sweet...I actually thought it was about the 3 men confessing their love to Rukia...hahah so you got me laughing in the end part about the seaweed and gikongan. I gotta read that to read more from you soon...adding this one in my favorites.
Obsessed Dreamer chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
*laughs*gah! the ending REALLY was crack! haha! so that was what they're arguing about! huff!~ lol! btw, do i need to mention that i'm in a fangirl mode right now. *squea*squea*squea* byaruki forever! gah, i can't stop smmiling! mmore byaruki! um, sequel? please *puppy dog eyes*
CJ chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
An introspective piece with a sense of humor! I love it! I like the subtle way you describe the unspokem language between Rukia and Byakuya. Much as I adore Ichiruku, Renruki and Kairuki, Byaruki always has the slight edge for me, be it sibling love or romantic love. Well done. Loking forward for more.
Pa-Lee chapter 1 . 4/9/2007