Reviews for You'll Lose Your Heart to Me!
It's pretty good so far, but cynicasous...?
Blue-eyes Lily chapter 26 . 9/26/2011
I have one word, three letters: W-O-W! That is the most epic fanfiction ever!You pieces of wrting are always amazing but that... It would make a good movie to be honest. Everyone is in charater perfectly here! Just plain WOW!
Sachita chapter 26 . 8/10/2011
Beautiful story, thank you so much! I adored the last chapter. Boq and Nessa deserve a happy ending!
Greyeyedbessa chapter 3 . 2/14/2011
HOLY CRUMBUCKETS. I have never read a Bessa like this and will never read a Bessa like this again.

3 Greyeyedbessa
werewolf-in-training chapter 9 . 2/13/2011
so confused about the code! Give me a hint? great chapter by the way :D
Lovemesomebessa chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
HOLY MOLY...this is AMAZING. The title, first off, is probably my favorite sung line of the entire musical. Second...Bessa is just an incredible thing and it takes a super-talented fangirl to pull off this kind of Bessa, which is the kind Boq and Nessa deserve;) I love this story, I've read it through twice and random chapters many times...sequel? *waits patiently*

Thanks so much for giving Boq and Nessa a happy ending, and not just any happy ending, the happy ending that they deserved.

3 Bessa fangirl
Bluerose E. Apple chapter 25 . 9/5/2010
*CRIES* AWWWWW! MORE, please! Can I use your silver heart concept? I was going to myself, but then I read this fic, and wanted to prevent misunderstandings, though how she survived and he was turned back is beyond explianation... that means I'm shutting up now, lol. Keep the good work.
SunRise19 chapter 26 . 8/30/2010
Awww, simply wonderful...lovely..sweet..brilliant! I loved this story! LOVED!
SunRise19 chapter 25 . 8/30/2010
Wow, simply wow! Amazing! Loved this story! I'm off to reading the epilogue..but I had to say that this story is amazing! I love it!
SunRise19 chapter 21 . 8/30/2010
aww, I loved this! Boq trying not to look at her while Nessa was in the tub I found so cute! Love this story!
SunRise19 chapter 18 . 8/30/2010
OMG, love this! Lol, Yero slapped...twice! lol..this is so awesome! Amazing!
SunRise19 chapter 16 . 8/30/2010
This story is absolutely brilliant! I love it! Sweet! Beautiful!
SunRise19 chapter 11 . 8/30/2010
Woh! That is an interesting picture...wow! Wow! How can Nessa be saved? This story is amazing!

P.S. Where did you or do you get the words to use for the spell? Or, did you just put letters together and make it up.
SunRise19 chapter 8 . 8/30/2010
Lol! loved that cute little scene with Elfaba and Fiyero..great job! I love this story!
SunRise19 chapter 7 . 8/30/2010
That last part of this chapter was like wow! I could so see this happening...picturing it like a movie...i do that with fics that are really awesome and written so well!