Reviews for Man's Best Friend
Midnight Fantasia Goddess chapter 3 . 8/1/2012
Great story. I love every moment of it. XD Take care!
Azurela chapter 3 . 6/22/2012
I was reading your a/n and saw that you had another version of this chapter xD; but noticed after th : / / it goes to .n et

Sooo I tried it out (after figuring it wouldn't work) and it doesn't. I think you need a site name before the .n et

Just a head's up.

Anyway, I love this, more than I can even say. Really. It's very sweet, heartwarming, and I love the concept. You're a wonderful writer.

Thanks for the story,

-Azurela
Azurela chapter 2 . 6/21/2012
Axel's love for Roxas is so cute and sweet. I love how you captured his 'doggy' emotions so well. They're so raw and perfect and he, quite frankly, means everything he says or does.

I'm also glad that Roxas is lightening up (:

The only consistant thing I did catch that's off, you say "Roxas's" / etc. If a word ends in an S and has an apostraphe you don't need an extra S. Roxas' is the correct term. Or like if you had boys (plural) and wanted to make it posessive, it'd be boys' not boys's.

Hope that helps (:
Azurela chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
This' so cute and orignial- from the moment I got to Axel's pov and I couldn't smiling, it's so sweet. And pahaha poor Roxas xD;
P5hng-Me-A'Wy chapter 3 . 6/4/2011
aw this is such a cute stroy im glad Roxas loves Axel back ]
WereBunny87 chapter 3 . 4/4/2011
*dies* i heart this story! And you! And...even if it was edited duuuuuude it still rocked my socks :) imagination is soooo wonderful! *snerk* i love Axel throughout this whole thing...his puppy attributes were hilarious! Good job and i look forward to more awesomeness from you! Keep it up!
XticktickboomX chapter 3 . 1/4/2011
Omg this was so cute:D Axel was adorable! I am definatly going to check out that manga.
Ace Jeremy chapter 3 . 12/24/2010
very funny and cute
Michi and Kisa chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
plzzzz tell me where ican read it online! i wanna read it so bad D
ValentineClementine chapter 3 . 5/9/2010
Seriously, I love this story. Love love love love LOVE! I want to read the full smut, but I'm underage and don't want to get in trouble with the law by lying on my age on AFF. Look at your story, Fool Me Twice. You didn't edit it out there and you didn't violate anything. Sorry if this caused you any trouble, and again, I love this fic :)
Teldra chapter 3 . 4/8/2010
This is cute :)
TaangDragons chapter 3 . 3/10/2010
I forget if I reviewed on this or not Well if I have, sorry! :D

You know, I don't think you HAD to make it "friendly"...or is that part of the guidelines? O.o I would like to read the un-edited version...but I can't get into adultfanfiction. (Not from my age...I just don't want to test all that stuff O.o)

I loved this...I really did! Freaking awesome! This is my favorite story on here I have ever read...very VERY good. :)

(Is there anyway you could copy and paste the un-edited version or something?)
puppy-roxas-axel chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
I really like this story and can you please do a fanfic this time with Roxas being the dog this time. You are a good author.
Feed Meh Bacon chapter 3 . 11/9/2009
ahh, i remember reading this about a year ago, god only knows why i didn't favorite it then! lol, now, i shall fave it :D

and btw, i must say, that the one on adult ff was really hot! LOL

keep up the good work
The Crystal Pen chapter 3 . 7/27/2009
TEWG: XP I LOVE IT! NICE ART BY THE WAY.

801: :3 I love how Roxas finally says it at the end. I liked the cop. XD Axel