Reviews for The Eternal Sealing
Mhuki chapter 8 . 1/22/2015
Heey!, I just read this fic and I really find it amazing. I loved it! LOL, so uhh, I know ths fic is more than seven years ago and I saw you updated alot of things this month so uh I hope there is a continuation to this , well , if there is, let me know? hihi .. :) Thank you so much too.
Dark.Dragon.7 chapter 8 . 12/10/2010
hey great fic! update soon please! I really want to know how this will end!
741AuthorNCS chapter 8 . 10/31/2009
Update please! I want to know the ending!
DJ OMiY chapter 8 . 6/11/2008
This was astounding.

This story read like a Fatal Frame V. It's too bad that you seemed to have lost interest in it. I really wanted to know how the story concluded! Tying together all of the story clues that Tecmo left in the games was an excellent touch.

Please update this!
Misty chapter 8 . 4/3/2008
Oh, poor Mio, hope she doesnt catch a cold. would be nasty in that place.

Misty chapter 7 . 4/3/2008
Oh, i'mliking it so far, so there are two doors left? cant wait for more

Misty chapter 6 . 4/3/2008
Sorry i havent reviewed, i was ill. I loved this chapter, with mafuyu and kirie. can't wait to see what Himuro brings to the story.

Kurenai Chou chapter 8 . 3/22/2008
please continue it, PLEASE I"M BEGGING YOU! Anyway,

the story is very nice. I love it!
Bittersweet chapter 8 . 12/7/2007
This is an amazing story.

Your writing is very clear and it flows so well.

And the storyline keeps me engrossed all of the time.

Your characters all have personality; a motive.

They are all so believable.

I believe you have a talent for breathing life into your stories.

Everytime I read a new chapter, I feel like I'm back to a couple of years ago, when I was scared to my wits playing Fatal Frame.

Your writing somehow encaptures the nerve-wracking scary moments of the game. Although, some of the battles are a little too short for may taste.

I would love to see one of those battles where you're playing on Nightmare mode, you're running out of film and health items, and you are just so scared that everything seems to be going wrong. Those are the fights that take almost 10 minutes to win, but they are also the most exciting heart pumping ones. I'd love to see a battle that keeps me on the edge of my seat, wondering if Mio and Miku will make it out alive!

Apart from minor spelling and grammatical errors, you writing is very good.

I can't wait to see what happens next, so keep up the good work!

Much love! -Bittersweet-
Mina Kon chapter 8 . 10/26/2007
YaY! xD Thank you for mencioning me

I loved the chapie, especially the crimson butterflies act and that young Yae now rests inside Mio, it seems approppriate. Also the fights are very cool, love to see ya still use all FF1 ghosts

Lotsa kissies and congrats, Mina
ichigo-shoujo chapter 7 . 10/10/2007
Entertaining with your great literate but simple skill of writing... I love the way you used your words. Anyways, a few mistakes were spotted, but they were mostly grammar mistake, please continue as now I am tempted to read more of yours.
Justin T. Melanson chapter 7 . 8/19/2007
Frigging awesome, scary thing is, I could actually imagine this happening in a Fatal Frame game, if you ask me, this would've been MUCH better for Fatal Frame 3 as opposed to the actual one we have right now. The battles were a tad on the quick side, but other than that, I could visualize what was going on with little trouble at all. Great job!
Rowensweet14 chapter 7 . 8/11/2007
finally, I was waiting for a new chapter

How can they sleep on the mansion its creepy

Keep going
Mitsuki Himura chapter 7 . 8/11/2007
I like this history so much I hope you can continue it soon!
Mina Kon chapter 7 . 8/6/2007
Ya super cool!

The clues were jusrt great, nice idea

Two more doors now, I wonder if Yae will attack then or run like crazy when she sees Mio?

Kissies, Mina