Reviews for Harry Potter and the New Lives
daled73 chapter 9 . 6/26
So, this story is still stuck in limbo. I see. A lot of good work so far, I hope the Muse gets you to take it up again. I have read some of your more recent stuff, but I actually think this is some of your best writing.
VizeerLord chapter 9 . 5/31
Nice cliffy.

More please
noylj chapter 9 . 4/23
This is one of the better dead stories.
Be nice to bring back to life.
noylj chapter 5 . 4/21
Occulmancy?
How hard is it to look up?
It comes from occlude.
Great story
hawkswench chapter 9 . 4/14
I have enjoyed this story, hopefully you will finish it. And maybe someday SilverAegis will finish his story. I wanted to know how Harry was going to payback James and Sirius for engaging Harry and Jasmine.
Ever wonder why no one read it? It's boring
Gothic Rain chapter 3 . 1/20
I tried finding this story on my phone but it kept pulling up a copy-cat. I hope it wasn't a remake of one of your stories because that one was just bad. This one is good, happy I saved it on my desktop. I began questioning my memory it was getting on my nerves. Anyways, love the story. Happy to see it has more than eight chapters (as most stories this good are). :)
WildRosa13474 chapter 2 . 1/11
That's called Shadow Travel xD
Venus914 chapter 2 . 12/24/2016
Im ecstatic Ginny died.
Bjalf chapter 4 . 12/23/2016
Dude!

You've taken the story right into crackfic (1) territory with the pop-culture references. That on top of the immersion-killing references (2) and americanisms (3) kills any interest I had for this story.

(1) Please warn your readers. There's humour, and there's crack. I don't mind either, but I want to know before I start reading.

(2) Every reference kill the immersion (4), and the flow is interrupted (5). This is fiction, not a school textbook.

(3) Just send him to the US and be done with it.

(4) Immersion is when you get so absorbed in the story that you leave the real world and live in the story world. This is a good thing.

(5) This is a bad thing.
OperaEagle IcelynLacelett chapter 1 . 12/16/2016
Tag to read later. Sounds like an interesting idea.
emmalilly21 chapter 9 . 12/3/2016
This is HILARIOUS. And it's been so long since you updated! Please don't be abandoned! Please update again!
stephenopolos chapter 4 . 11/23/2016
Should've switched out the veela... Britain's attitude towards them makes it difficult for him to meet one. The funnier options, which would go right along with the idea that Sirius would bang anything female especially if it would go against his 'families' sensibilities, would be to have him involved with a leprechaun or a goblin.

Imagine the son of sirius being a short runty child with a penchants for violent pranks. Daughters that are more interested in wrestling boys into submission than playing house, though they're perfectly willing to play house too once they've wrestled the boy in question into submission.

Alternatively, the coin from behind the ear trick produces plenty of leprechaun gold for entertainment. Or just having him marry Amelia Bones like so many other ficlets have him do.
miriti1 chapter 7 . 11/20/2016
He I know it's a doctor who reference and since I saw that 50 year anniversary film recently with david tennant, I would have to say it's from there, :) great story by the way I love it, I wonder when harry will reveal that he's a dimensional jumper to his family :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/5/2016
Good and exciting start! (I had to wince at the 'mom' though. Is Frank from the USA? Lol.)