Reviews for Harry Potter and the New Lives
Nytefyre chapter 9 . 12/22/2017
Interesting. I really liked the direction it was going and Luna added a great twist. Would've liked to see where it went.

Thanks for writing and sharing...
Guest chapter 4 . 11/26/2017
Of course. Every HP fics I read sorts Harry into either Slytherin or something as totally tacky as "I CANNOT SORT HIM! HE IS THE PRINCE OF HOGWARTS! \~(o0o)~/ (le gasp!) or something equally as OP.

C'mon, he's human! Humans aren't perfect no matter how many lives they live!
samuniv chapter 1 . 11/3/2017
Great story. Please continue.
IloveRobin1822 chapter 1 . 9/18/2017
OMG! It's been forever since you've updated this! and when I mean forever-I mean 9 years, 4 months, and 8 frickin' days! Don't abandon this, I want to know their reaction when they found out, and how it ends! You're killin' me here!
kyoshi711 chapter 8 . 8/26/2017
Stupidist chapter Ive ever read.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/20/2017
Voldermort would NEVER have even thought about delaying the prophecied ones' death. The only reason he was ever gonna spare Lily was cause of snape. Idiot
daled73 chapter 9 . 6/26/2017
So, this story is still stuck in limbo. I see. A lot of good work so far, I hope the Muse gets you to take it up again. I have read some of your more recent stuff, but I actually think this is some of your best writing.
VizeerLord chapter 9 . 5/31/2017
Nice cliffy.

More please
noylj chapter 9 . 4/23/2017
This is one of the better dead stories.
Be nice to bring back to life.
noylj chapter 5 . 4/21/2017
Occulmancy?
How hard is it to look up?
It comes from occlude.
Great story
hawkswench chapter 9 . 4/14/2017
I have enjoyed this story, hopefully you will finish it. And maybe someday SilverAegis will finish his story. I wanted to know how Harry was going to payback James and Sirius for engaging Harry and Jasmine.
Guest chapter 8 . 2/4/2017
Ever wonder why no one read it? It's boring
Gothic Rain chapter 3 . 1/20/2017
I tried finding this story on my phone but it kept pulling up a copy-cat. I hope it wasn't a remake of one of your stories because that one was just bad. This one is good, happy I saved it on my desktop. I began questioning my memory it was getting on my nerves. Anyways, love the story. Happy to see it has more than eight chapters (as most stories this good are). :)
WildRosa13474 chapter 2 . 1/11/2017