Reviews for Harry Potter and the New Lives
PLEASE UPDATE SOOOOOON
rhizz17 chapter 9 . 11/15/2015
update please
jasmijnnnn chapter 9 . 9/22/2015
I love it. You write with humor and i surprisingly didn't get bored while reading it (I can't say the same about other stories). I liked the short story about the werewolf in chapter 8, it was quite refreshing and the luna twist is nice. I hope you will update this story now you're active again in stead of your new story, because I'd lije to read more of it.
Guest chapter 5 . 9/20/2015
You onow, Hermione's constant thoughts that if Harry did it, she'll do it too and it'll be easy- it shows arrogance in herself and she's undermining Harry. Which is something we see in canon Hermione. And something which showcases her annoying brattiness.
Michaelkoc1 chapter 3 . 9/15/2015
I dont like how your Harry has reverted to the mental age of his knew body..
X chapter 9 . 5/25/2015
*sigh* No more chapters. :(
Guest chapter 9 . 5/8/2015
Psh. I loved it so muich! update plesawe~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Nikki Pond chapter 9 . 4/4/2015
Surprisingly I find this quiet amusing and humerous. I especially love ur Draco.
brandon chapter 9 . 3/27/2015
update!
bigfan22 chapter 9 . 10/13/2014
Damn...it really sucks this story has been abandoned. It was def well written, and you made Silver Aegis' story your own. I especially enjoyed the Luna twist at the end. Hopefully one day you will have the time to come back and continue with this story. Great job!
master1527 chapter 4 . 8/17/2014
nice
Jedi Master Albus chapter 9 . 8/2/2014
Great story! I'm quite looking forward to your next update whenever that may be.
Guest chapter 6 . 6/12/2014
the magic 8-ball isn't limited to one country
ravenclawpatronus chapter 9 . 6/2/2014
Love this story... it's one of the best i've read
Fire Nina chapter 7 . 4/27/2014
OMG I couldn't stop laughing when I was reading the part with Quirrell, the troll, and the students, it was to funny! I love little Lily , she's soooo cute! I love the story so far and can't wait to see what happens next!