Reviews for Harry Potter and the New Lives
PortgazDAdz chapter 9 . 7/5
Dude UPDATE already!
A pretty good story shame you never finished it there is some bad grammar here and there and misspelling but overall it was with the read. And as for the story Harry "wrote" i can see why people would be angry for you just copying and pasting it into this story it had no relevence to the plot did not involve any of the characters from this world such as them offering there insight or criticisms and to top it off was a bit tedious trying to read it i gave up on it probably less than halfway through skimmed through some but it wasn't the story i came for and it is a lazy tactic to increase a chapters length when you dont have content to go there.
Anon chapter 2 . 5/26
Oh god Harry sounds so emo. Ewwww.
stylo1 chapter 5 . 5/16
i read a few silveraegis stories like this, and i was just thinking this was the best, to long by at least 25%, but good. and then hogwarts started, my god what a load of rubbish, especialy muggle studies and more so harry taking that class.
i also find it funny that you started this to finish wat silver aegis didnt, and yet you never got further than he did
nikolasowa chapter 9 . 4/20
Please update! ! ! ! ! !
Kristal chapter 9 . 3/28
Well done. (Yes, I misspelled Crystal on purpose.)
Phoenixcatch7 chapter 8 . 3/3
... It's a good thing Harry didn't write the actual story!
alittledirtyfangirl chapter 6 . 2/22
harem, pretty please
Nytefyre chapter 9 . 12/22/2017
Interesting. I really liked the direction it was going and Luna added a great twist. Would've liked to see where it went.

Thanks for writing and sharing...
Guest chapter 4 . 11/26/2017
Of course. Every HP fics I read sorts Harry into either Slytherin or something as totally tacky as "I CANNOT SORT HIM! HE IS THE PRINCE OF HOGWARTS! \~(o0o)~/ (le gasp!) or something equally as OP.

C'mon, he's human! Humans aren't perfect no matter how many lives they live!
samuniv chapter 1 . 11/3/2017
Great story. Please continue.
Geni Blaze chapter 1 . 9/18/2017
OMG! It's been forever since you've updated this! and when I mean forever-I mean 9 years, 4 months, and 8 frickin' days! Don't abandon this, I want to know their reaction when they found out, and how it ends! You're killin' me here!
kyoshi711 chapter 8 . 8/26/2017
Stupidist chapter Ive ever read.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/20/2017
Voldermort would NEVER have even thought about delaying the prophecied ones' death. The only reason he was ever gonna spare Lily was cause of snape. Idiot
daled73 chapter 9 . 6/26/2017
So, this story is still stuck in limbo. I see. A lot of good work so far, I hope the Muse gets you to take it up again. I have read some of your more recent stuff, but I actually think this is some of your best writing.