Reviews for Harry Potter and the New Lives
emmalilly21 chapter 9 . 12/3
This is HILARIOUS. And it's been so long since you updated! Please don't be abandoned! Please update again!
stephenopolos chapter 4 . 11/23
Should've switched out the veela... Britain's attitude towards them makes it difficult for him to meet one. The funnier options, which would go right along with the idea that Sirius would bang anything female especially if it would go against his 'families' sensibilities, would be to have him involved with a leprechaun or a goblin.

Imagine the son of sirius being a short runty child with a penchants for violent pranks. Daughters that are more interested in wrestling boys into submission than playing house, though they're perfectly willing to play house too once they've wrestled the boy in question into submission.

Alternatively, the coin from behind the ear trick produces plenty of leprechaun gold for entertainment. Or just having him marry Amelia Bones like so many other ficlets have him do.
miriti1 chapter 7 . 11/20
He I know it's a doctor who reference and since I saw that 50 year anniversary film recently with david tennant, I would have to say it's from there, :) great story by the way I love it, I wonder when harry will reveal that he's a dimensional jumper to his family :)
Good and exciting start! (I had to wince at the 'mom' though. Is Frank from the USA? Lol.)
jinsoju chapter 2 . 8/4
Only half way through chapter 1 and you have me hooked as much as I am hooked to this Diet Coke (which is a lot trust me)
KassieJean chapter 2 . 6/4
I dislike that you added the other Harry going to his dimension and stuff.
Talon5Krrde chapter 5 . 4/18
Jasmine on down in a Harem...
Stle Nilsen chapter 4 . 4/15
So. Love the story so far. Except for one thing. After they laughed about Ron getting upset about wrestling a troll, (just before getting changed) they really should have planned a conversation to be overheard by Ron and Neville, where discussed troll-wrestling tactics, like if they tripped the troll, they would be cunning and sorted into Slytherin, while if they ganged up on it they would become Hufflepuffs. Then he really would be worrying hinself into a TIFF! Otherwise, good work
Cathy-Ann chapter 6 . 3/30
wow! Cathy-Ann the prefect!
MonochromeRen chapter 5 . 2/25
Harry and Luna please
ieouhfw chapter 9 . 11/21/2015
PLEASE UPDATE SOOOOOON
rhizz17 chapter 9 . 11/15/2015
update please
jasmijnnnn chapter 9 . 9/22/2015
I love it. You write with humor and i surprisingly didn't get bored while reading it (I can't say the same about other stories). I liked the short story about the werewolf in chapter 8, it was quite refreshing and the luna twist is nice. I hope you will update this story now you're active again in stead of your new story, because I'd lije to read more of it.
Guest chapter 5 . 9/20/2015
You onow, Hermione's constant thoughts that if Harry did it, she'll do it too and it'll be easy- it shows arrogance in herself and she's undermining Harry. Which is something we see in canon Hermione. And something which showcases her annoying brattiness.
Michaelkoc1 chapter 3 . 9/15/2015
I dont like how your Harry has reverted to the mental age of his knew body..