Reviews for Harry Potter and the New Lives
X chapter 9 . 5/25
*sigh* No more chapters. :(
Psh. I loved it so muich! update plesawe~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Nikki Pond chapter 9 . 4/4
Surprisingly I find this quiet amusing and humerous. I especially love ur Draco.
brandon chapter 9 . 3/27
update!
bigfan22 chapter 9 . 10/13/2014
Damn...it really sucks this story has been abandoned. It was def well written, and you made Silver Aegis' story your own. I especially enjoyed the Luna twist at the end. Hopefully one day you will have the time to come back and continue with this story. Great job!
master1527 chapter 4 . 8/17/2014
nice
Jedi Master Albus chapter 9 . 8/2/2014
Great story! I'm quite looking forward to your next update whenever that may be.
Guest chapter 6 . 6/12/2014
the magic 8-ball isn't limited to one country
ravenclawpatronus chapter 9 . 6/2/2014
Love this story... it's one of the best i've read
Fire Nina chapter 7 . 4/27/2014
OMG I couldn't stop laughing when I was reading the part with Quirrell, the troll, and the students, it was to funny! I love little Lily , she's soooo cute! I love the story so far and can't wait to see what happens next!
Homosexual-deviant chapter 9 . 3/25/2014
Very sad this story was abandoned:(
SeleenaMarieDragonMistress chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
The US government in all their wisdom has come up with a law called Stop Online Piracy Acts (SOPA). It’s basically a blanket law to stop ALL forms of online piracy including fan fiction, fan art, and fan videos! So they punish those that they want to punish. BUT they also punish all of us who express our creativity through writing, drawing, and recording around something that may not belong to us, but that we LOVE. There is a Petition on WE the People that ends on the 19th of March that needs 100,000 signatures. So far we have 74,371.
If you want to sign, go to:
.gov/petition/stop-sopa-2014/q0Vkk0Zr
continental-line chapter 2 . 1/23/2014
I had read part of the story that this one is based on. I stopped when the reviews said that it had not been updated in years. Then by dumb luck I came accross this story, I hope that it's compleat.
tlyxor1 chapter 9 . 1/23/2014
Enjoyed
Jonn Wolfe chapter 9 . 12/25/2013
This is both silly and enjoyable, and I hope you come back to it!

Happy Christmas!