Reviews for Bobby's Angel
MickeeJones chapter 28 . 12/1/2008
OMG! Devlin shot Bobby! ::deeply inhaling and exhaling:: Okay. I'm fine now. I'm glad Bobby came to Angel's rescue. That's all that matters. This story has been awesome! I can't wait for the next story.
The Mominator chapter 28 . 11/30/2008
Is that really the end? You didn't post it as complete. But that's neither here nor there. It was a fun ride, a great deal of suspense and interesting characters. Good work from beginning to end.
chlark4 chapter 28 . 11/30/2008
Excellent ending to an excellent story. Loved it. Such a suspenseful end too but Bobby came thru in the end. I look forward to you next story. Yay
The Mominator chapter 27 . 11/26/2008
Oh boy, here we go. Don't take to long to update this alright. FYI I'm getting a lit bit tired of the Devil, it's time for JUSTICE, if you know what I mean. Later
chlark4 chapter 27 . 11/24/2008
Oh my, what a cliffhanger. Looks like Devlin is going where he wants. Hope someone stops him. Loved the Bobby/Angel parts. Such romance in them. Looking forward to more. Post more soon.
MickeeJones chapter 27 . 11/23/2008
What a romantic thing for Bobby to do. He definitely knows his way to a woman's heart. He needs to hurry back and save his Angel before Devlin does something to her. Hurry up, Bobby!
The Mominator chapter 26 . 11/2/2008
“Damn! It feels good to be the king!” I had to laugh at that. Yes I know Devlin is the Devil but that was funny.

All the bad guys are being taken out by the bad guys. Justice? Definitely.

Ok I’m getting a bit scared here about this nut case going after Angel. Update soon, please.
chlark4 chapter 26 . 11/1/2008
Aw, the memories were very sweet. I loved those. What a cliffy. Devlin is a mean man and plans to do Angel harm. I hope Bobby has a sudden urge to change his mind and go to the hospital. Post more soon.
MickeeJones chapter 26 . 11/1/2008
Devlin is out of his mind. Bobby needs to save Angel quick. Love the flashback. How sweet.
The Mominator chapter 25 . 10/11/2008
Not that I feel sorry for Eric but he did try to do a good thing, but alas it was too late. Bobby's interrogation of the two, right on the mark. Just a few more bad guys to go and maybe some easy time for all. Glad Angel is awake and doing fine. More and soon.
chlark4 chapter 25 . 10/9/2008
Hey great chapter. I feel so bad for Bobby and Angel not being able to have kids or having trouble getting pregnant. I hope that happens for them soon. I also hope Angel gets better soon. He needs her to function in my opinion. Post more soon.
MickeeJones chapter 25 . 10/9/2008
Angel's awake! Yippee! The Twins got what they deserved, especially Eden. I liked the line when Bobby told her he was going to ruin her life. Wonderful! I need more of this story. Now! LOL Just kidding
The Mominator chapter 24 . 9/3/2008
Sweet moment there with Bobby and Angel. Then all hell breaks loose, one by one they are going down. Next the Devil I presume. Looking forward to more.
chlark4 chapter 24 . 9/2/2008
Very suspenseful chapter. The hostage situation kept me on the edge of my seat but it turned out well. I hope Celena turns out ok. My favorite part was Angel's flashback (was that it?) of children talk. That was so beautiful. Post more soon.
MickeeJones chapter 24 . 9/1/2008
OMG! Shooting your own family members is just plain wrong! Those twins have some screws loose for real! And it looks like Devlin is making good on his threat on getting rid of people who stand in his way. You're right. The crazy people are crazy.