Reviews for Guilt
Visitkarte chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
"Jimmy, if it had to be one of us, I'm glad it wasn't you. I'd never wish that kind of suffering on you, and if there's one thing I'm thankful for in my whole lousy life, it's you being healthy"

You got me here, already. But the ending was even great. So wicked, twisted, and true... Punishment by guilt, indeed. If you ask me, he deserved every bit of it.
everyme chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
Wow. This just proved that the method House used to make Wilson feel guilty was far more effective than yelling at him or beating him up.

This scene should have been on the show, I was always a little angry that House never found out... or that he never confronted Wilson about it. Wilson would have deserved something like that. Although House put him through a lot, the bet was way out of line, in my opinion at least.

I really like your writing style and especially the ending, because it was obvious that House kind of manipulated Wilson to react that way, and that is just the thing he would do.

And I also like the metaphor you used when describing the guilt Wilson was feeling... something about rats eating him from inside out XD Very fitting.

greets
DXRULES103 chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
I totally needed this. I was so upset that House hasn't found out yet. He needs to know. I'm sorry but I need the House and Wilson confrontation. I just do.
Deanne Stevenson chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
Ha! You are good at depicting your characters as the troubled souls they are.

-Dee
Whitelight72 chapter 1 . 9/10/2007
Ya know, I was almost crying at reading that, and then came House's POV, and all I could think was "Damn, he's a bastard."
callietitan chapter 1 . 4/23/2007
These doctors... they just mean, mean, mean! very good fic, touching, keep it up!
nighttime writer chapter 1 . 4/13/2007
HOUSE IS BOGUS! But yeah I can see that
Shallicoe chapter 1 . 4/11/2007
oh, I like!
Lerrinus chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
Crystalline emotions and imagery! Brilliant ending!
phoenixmagic1 chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
very intense and powerful stuff! Great job! :)

God and peace

Vanessa :)
PhantomsDaughter13 chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
After I first saw this episode, I was expecting them to put something like this in. I really wanted to know how House would have responded and reacted to knowing it was Wilson's idea. The way you wrote it is exactly how I thought it would have been! Great job! 10 out of 10!

~*~PhantomsDaughter13~*~
giff4088 chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
Ooh, nicely evil House. True some revenge was needed, and it was certainly cruel. I do hope you plan to write more, this was excellent, I could really feel what the characters were going through. Well done!
1985laurie chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
Cool, hope you write more soon, 'cos this was pretty good!

x