Reviews for The New Pokémon Game
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
Nice!
absurd musings chapter 1 . 4/25/2007
YOU USED MY STORY! I'm so happy. _ The Piplup is blue, and the milotic is red... OH I SEE. XD

They put Oshitori Yushi 'cause they're American and doesn't know how to use the correct Romaji. I do belive it's spelled "Oshitari Yuushi" ('cause I checked. :3)

AND THE MILOTIC AND PIPLUP WILL HAVE TWINS THAT ARE PURPLE AND NAMES ARE TSUKI AND SUKI. :D
blufox chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
Gah. I guess I wont be able to stop myself from liking this pair any longer. They're just adorable. :)

(I hope Kiri and Marui wouldnt exile me like Tezu and Fuji did. Hahaha!)
Death Angel's Shadow 2 chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
XD I can't wait to get that game! My starter is gonna be a Turtwig. . O, what version did Gakuto get? (Lol).
Winter Marshmellow chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
DX I. Love. You. So. Friggin. Much. You don't even know how much.

"A /female/ blue penguin?"

Yuushi, just let Gaku-chan live in his little fantasies of being seme. Don't ruin his dreams~

...

I'ma get to that Thrill Pair fic... Soon. .
fuzzysox and slippers chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
lmao, that was cute. When I first read the description I was soo confused. I was like "wtf is a piplup!" But then I read the title and was like "oh."

Ya, they spelt many names wrong. Or at least differently. Instead of the Tezuka Zone, its called Kunimitsu's Domain. Isn’t that sad.
TisonlyMeNow chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
hahahahahaha! Kawaii! Purple? He's definately going to name it Atobe cuz Keigo's a purple freak!
SilverCyanide chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
OMFG! *DIEZ* XD That was just...GENIUS! Haha, and I SOO got to the end and was like "OMFG RED PLUS BLUE EQUALS PURPLE!" XD PENGUIN! ...wow...and now you said purple penguin and it made me think 'Yagyuu'...*shifty eyes*
Sheik's Lonely chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
Gakuto is a handful. But Yuushi must learn to deal with it if he wants to have sex!

They spelled his name wrong? That kind of horrifies me.