Reviews for Those Weird Feelings No One Ever Gets
Guest chapter 10 . 3/12/2016
I had a freak out, spaz attack, cursing session when it said Neji was Ten Tens boyfriend I kept saying "Yes! Hell yes! SasuNaru for life!"
SasuNaru4life chapter 11 . 2/26/2016
HOLY MOTHER OF GOD! I finally took the time to write a review because I was too busy reading this. THIS IS THE BEST SASUNARU FANFIC I HAVE EVER READ (And I have read quite a few of them) YOU GODDESS OF FLUFF! I have died laughing too many times to count and the way you made Itachi and how you made him wear Minato's pink apron, GAH! The sarcasm and references are too much to handle! I swear to Satan, when you said fan fiction and Naruto was a real story in this, I was like "I bet $20 that she will have them discover SasuNaru fan fiction." Sadly this hasn't happened yet, but if you wrote or write it, I would crawl through my computer to squee in your face and shower you with Armstrong's sparkles and have Roy (somehow) set fire to the rain to celebrate your victory as the best damn writer this world has ever seen! *punches fist in the air as fireworks are fired into the air and explode behind me* FOLLOW ME BLINDLY, MINIONS! COLOR YOUR HAIR PURPLE AND ACCEPT THAT YOU ARE ALL GAY, NOW FROLIC IN THE FEILDS OF FLUFF AND YOAI AS WE CONQUER THE WORLD! *dramatic evil laugher*
...
*clears throat* You..You write good. (Mulan reference)
Kay! Love you! Gotta continue reading now! BYE! X3
JadeRiceBall chapter 22 . 2/17/2016
CONTINUE THIS DAMN STORY HUNNY LIKE PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF EVERYTHING THATS GOOD AND SEXY AF I LOVE IT
jasmine chapter 8 . 10/15/2015
this chapter was cool
Jean Sumar chapter 22 . 8/13/2015
NOOOOOOOOOOOO! It's been SEVEN years! Why does this always to me~?! The story was so GOOD! */sighs/* I gues it was meant to be...
colorfullpuke chapter 16 . 8/2/2014
This fanfiction is so beautiful
XD
GottaBeBraveBruh chapter 22 . 6/19/2014
I have a habit to check out if the stories I read are sad or happy. This one seems sad, and I'm pretty—I hate to admit this but I'm kind of... scared to read this. Not scared as in miley cyrus raping you in your sleep, but scared as in omg-I'm-so-not-gonna-be-ready-for-all-these-sad-feels! :'( Sad fictions make me cry and I hate crying. Excuse my... detailed description of how I feel when I cry but I absolutely HATE it when it's so sad that it makes my nose clog up and I literally have to breathe through my mouth. Yeah... And the aching heart pains and the swollen eyes and the—you get the point. But this sounds like. Pretty good fiction considering all the reviews! So I'm gonna be...pffft—BRAVE, and give it a try. I swear I'll regret reading this because of all those feels! :( Anyway, nice job moving peoples' hearts an bringing them to tears, literally, at your amazing writing skills!
breezii chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
I usually don't like high school fics.. I always end up giving them a chance and then they usually fail me.. BUT THIS! sweet neptune!... its sooo freaking! Gah!... It really gave me feelings no one ever gets ever!.

I hated neji in this, then I hated sasuke for liking neji and then I hated naruto for trying to accept it! lol I hated how it made me feel, why all these feels! I didnt ask for these feels! but it was sooo good I couldn't stop reading!

like super spicy buffalo wings, burning your whole face, your eyes and nose start watering, sending saucy spicy lightening bolts throughout your body. and u start writing ur will because you're sure these damn wings are going to kill u. but it taste soooo good.

sigh, I really wish u finished it. but where it ended kinda felt like a finish. kinda like we didn't need to know anymore, he broke. he finally broke after all that strain and confusion. the end.
Chaosi chapter 22 . 4/5/2014
You tore my heart and spit on it... and then i cried...I hate your story because its so good that i cried at the end. I'm sorry if i sound hateful but ...this is probably the best fanfic i have read...-jumps off a cliff-
Guest chapter 22 . 8/4/2013
Ok I listen to that song and it was pretty wierd, but now I can't stop listening to it. It's fun to listen to and read at the same time.

By the way, why did naruto kiss neji?
Guest chapter 18 . 8/4/2013
Oh my S*IT...in your author notes at the end you were talking about broken youth by NICO touches the wall. I F*CKING LOVE THAT BAND. *fan girl squeals*
Haruyuuki chapter 15 . 8/2/2013
Itachi...sarcastic son of a b*tch.
Haruyuuki chapter 4 . 8/2/2013
Damn you did it again.
Haruyuuki chapter 3 . 8/2/2013
So far I tried to read without reviewing because I was really looking forward to reading chapter after chapter without reviewing,but I can't do that because your humor in this story is absolutely f*ckin funny

Straight up like I can't be funny with it any more its just to funny. I think you made me die of laughter

is it even possible to laugh so much you can't laugh any more ._.
pikanaru chapter 22 . 7/7/2013
WHY DIDNT YOU FINISH STORYYY!?