Reviews for Nothing Ventured, Nothing Trained
john567 chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
One of your best storys. It should of been an episode of PPG.
Matthew Joseph Hahn chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
Hi Again! and This powerpuff girls's Totally ture story and No Wonder About The Powerpuff Girls Fight Bleak in Level 13 Like The Super Smash Bros Melee/Brawl,Epic Mickey, Kingdom Hearts 1-2, Yoko Tsuno, Fantasmic, Cardcaptor Sakura Movie 2, The Lord of The Rings-1-2-3, The Mummy-1-2-3 and James Bond 007 Fight All Evil Leaders and Agents and All Emeny in Defeat of Final battle. and You Beleive it? and I Love Your Story Too.

Thanks Dude!

Matthew Joseph Hahn chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
The Powerpuff Girls Survived in More Dangerous of Full Too Much Levels of Training Room and This is Very Ture Story too. and I Love Your Story This Very Much Better. Like The Super Smash Bros Melee/Brawl Games and Yoko Tsuno with 007's Fighting Of Defeat of The All Evil Emenys and All Villains and Lucklly Bubbles Survived too. and with Badty Wounded Leg and this is Not Bad your Story.

Okay I Love Your Story too.

See you Dude!

By Matthew Joseph Hahn.
Kables chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
What the... This fiction only got 12 reviews? Thats bogus... It deserves a million reviews plus rewards and a movie deal. -_-

Anyway, this was well written, original, and action packed! I didn't know what was going to happen next, it kept me guess, and I was literally glued to the page. Wonderfully done. :3
onototellingoyou chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
wow! i read this story on deviantart. this guy did a fancomic on this story, and it was done pretty good with pictures.

your stories have great plotlines, all done with horror and drama.
Homey104 chapter 1 . 9/30/2004
Very dark but awesome story Parsec! I guess it comes to show that the girls can handle any tough situations and like the Prof. says they will indeed become the greatest superhero team ever!
Tortured Artist chapter 1 . 1/12/2003
My heart was pounding through out the story. I have never felt like that in a fanfic before. Your the best.
Cat's Meow chapter 1 . 4/20/2002
Wonderful, simply wonderful! I enjoyed it very much! :)
Spitfire1 chapter 1 . 2/23/2002
Parsec...that was simply BRILLIANT! In fact, you kept me squirming ALL THE WAY to the level 14!O
LaMuchachaLoca chapter 1 . 7/21/2001
You've done it again, Parsec. Great job. This was one of the best stories I've ever read! I'm looking forward to your future fics :)
BoomerReborn chapter 1 . 7/11/2001
Ah, I've already read it, but I still think you've made another classic, Par. 10 to -10: 8.5 Question: What would happen if Bleak somehow came to life, eh? Heh.
SteveX chapter 1 . 7/11/2001
Yet again you come out with another great story.

I read this over my lunch break at work and when I went back to work I got more done than I normally would because I was so enlightened by this story.

I do have to admit that Bubbles singsing to stay concious did bring a tear to my eye.
Martial Arts Master chapter 1 . 7/10/2001
WHOA! Man, that must have been a NIGHTMARE for the girls to experience. Who woulda thought a training room could become such a death trap because of something as simple as a power surge? This was a good story.
It's Only a Fanfic chapter 1 . 7/10/2001
Good story: the action was exciting, inventive, and very well written. I have one quibble, though: it seems unlikely that the Professor would have designed the training room so that the Girls could not escape on their own, especially given his overprotectiveness of them.
AngelTifu chapter 1 . 7/10/2001
Clever title :) Loved that story, all the excitement and action, and wondering how they were gonna stop everything! Awesome.