Reviews for January Day
Susan chapter 9 . 3/10/2014
Great story and you left it with a cliff hanger. Consider reading thru your work here, find your muse again, and finish this story.
ba2006 chapter 9 . 3/12/2009
K I know its been like forever that you have updated this fic but im am begging you to return and finish it pretty please. This fic is awesome and really really good :)

I hope you come back to this fic and complete it

BA forever
Bambi McBarbie chapter 9 . 6/11/2008
you did a great job on the story so far

i hope you will update sometime

would love to read how it will go on

so please update

x bambi
dark11krad chapter 9 . 4/23/2008
Please update! I love this story. Thank you for writing! I hope to read more from you. - Buffy/Angel forever!
seeleyswifey chapter 9 . 9/16/2007
Awesome the BA Fluff parts are intense but so cute please post the next part asap
siriusleeorange chapter 9 . 7/25/2007
Love it! Can't wait for your next update.
Jessica L.A chapter 9 . 7/11/2007
i think you should continue this...b.c i can't stop reading it and its great and i love it...
auditoryeden chapter 9 . 7/8/2007
Joyus Joyus! Oz hath Returned! Angel and Buffy hath gotten back together!
auditoryeden chapter 4 . 7/8/2007
Oz should come back. Faith and Spike are a go. Connor and Dawn are a go.
xMissWorldx chapter 9 . 5/27/2007
This is going well so far, I'm addicted! Can't wait to read how it goes! and I hope you actually write something about removing the curse from Angel! :)
pinkyblue-ice chapter 9 . 5/23/2007
damn that curse. you so have to update on this fic soon, like real soon. love ya.x.
flyersfan3588 chapter 9 . 5/22/2007
This is such a great fic! Can't wait for more!
michebabyblue chapter 9 . 5/22/2007
Oh my god this is just so freakin awsome and you have to do something about that ridiculus curse, honestly how would it hurt Angel more to lose his soul again, stupid bloody gypsys can't get anything right. Love the entire story.
carol chapter 9 . 5/21/2007
Loved it! I haven't read much lately and this was the perfect beginning cause it was soo good can't wait for more!
fragmentedvisions chapter 8 . 5/21/2007
hehehe, oh and by the way. KYOYA or KYOUYA however you wanna spell it IS MINE. that is all, i love him in ouran. hehehe. i knew it was him from the "buisness to attend to" line. so anyways, love teh story very much so.