Reviews for The NCIS Dark Angel
Ghostwriter chapter 3 . 3/8
Oooh I like this idea. I wanted to do one like it too after I watched a few more seasons of NCIS, but I don't think I can top anything this good.
huh chapter 3 . 2/3/2012
Wtf?
iamthecheshirekat chapter 2 . 4/16/2010
love it so far. keep up the good work. can't wait to see what happens next
DammitJim chapter 2 . 12/10/2009
loved what you've written so far...looking forward to the next chapter!
Beth chapter 2 . 9/9/2009
I just found this story and it's really interesting! Will the Tony/Eyes Only thing feature at all? Will Max? And please tell me Chip isn't an X5! Update soon!
AllSaintsAngel chapter 2 . 7/16/2009
Intriguing! I really wish to read more!
Marcus Sylenus chapter 2 . 7/13/2009
He, can't believe I missed this one! I usually am leery of crossovers, but I' liking this one a lot! I hope you keep writing this, I' curious ad to where you're planning to take this. Hope there's some M/L in there somewhere, too...
Karakot chapter 2 . 6/15/2009
i like you should do more with it.

Karakot
B and B are Back chapter 2 . 6/12/2009
That was good. I love ncis and dark angel (though i like dark angel just a little bit better) and so it was awsome someone thought of mixing them.
Cryselephantine chapter 2 . 2/13/2009
Damn skippy! You updated! *do a snoopy dance in front of her laptop (in the coffee shop where she's connected, geez, crazy much?)* Woohoo! Hooray for you *gives a pat and a choco-chip cookie*

I'm embarassed, I didn't do that much, just a little nudge in the right direction perhaps? ;) Thanks for the dedication thingy *glomp* Yay thanks !
DA Fan 2009 chapter 2 . 2/13/2009
great story, are you going to put Max and Logan in it?
The Evil Corkyapine chapter 2 . 2/13/2009
please write more, thus is a very addicting fanfic and I look foward to reading more

-corkyapine
KellyRoxton chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
Great Job please write more and post soon. Interesting chapters I can't wait to read more about your story with the crossover angel. Great Job.
Dark Archer chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
I really liked it, does this mean that you'll have Tony be Logan? That would be cool, but how did they get from there to here? and does Gibbs now? Does the director? Ohh I love it
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
A great story. Very good.