Reviews for The Man With No Name
Ryoji Mochizuki chapter 32 . 8/9
it was an amazing fanfic
AnneElliotsCat chapter 28 . 7/30
Dead? NOOOOOO! Oh, wait. This is Mal. He's had worse.
AnneElliotsCat chapter 25 . 7/30
Sorry I'm not commenting on every chapter, but I can't wait to see what happens next! I'll go back and make better notes later. The faces the Doctor sees: Susan and Romana II? I love that the TARDIS (I can't quite call her Sexy, myself) kept Rose's room. I wonder if Tegan and Nyssa's room is still there? And if Hand!Doctor and Rose clear her stuff out when they leave together? This story is just fantastic. I especially love the shout-outs to previous Doctors.
AnneElliotsCat chapter 21 . 7/30
This is tremendously well done. I really enjoy your villain: nice way to introduce a new species, and its history, physiology, everything.
AnneElliotsCat chapter 16 . 7/30
Okay, you had me crying there. This got very dark. Good work on the mood whiplash!
AnneElliotsCat chapter 12 . 7/30
Oh, good job here! Excellent voice for the Doctor, the way he runs on very fast when he gets excited about something. Nice work reconciling DW and FF timelines. And something is nasty enough to control Reavers? Scary!
AnneElliotsCat chapter 10 . 7/30
Oh, dear. Stuff is happening! This looks exciting and I can't wait for what's next!
AnneElliotsCat chapter 9 . 7/30
Beautiful.
AnneElliotsCat chapter 8 . 7/30
This continues wonderful! And Mal shouldn't get too mad at the Doctor-it's hard to get from the galley to the passenger quarters without going through the hold. Unless the staircases are retractable, and I don't think they are...
AnneElliotsCat chapter 3 . 7/30
Wonderful use of a sonic screwdriver! And for a sequel, they can put up shelves in the baby's bunk!
AnneElliotsCat chapter 2 . 7/30
I found this story listed on TV Tropes, and they are right! This is wonderful stuff here. You've got the voices of the characters so *right*, and I love how you've picked things up "six months later." I miss Wash and Book, of course. Is Zoe rooming down by River and Simon now, because the ladder is not practical anymore?
Moonbayb chapter 32 . 7/22
I loved this story. You really captured the characters of the Serenity crewthe Doctor. I hope that you change you really mind about writing a sequel.
sistermooncat chapter 1 . 7/6
Just as a side note, I read this story a few years ago and it has never left me... I finally decided to join the community and put my own writings in soon but had to re-find this story and you so I could favorite you both. This is the reason I read. Stories like this that make me want to go back for more. So powerful, in my mind its cannon. Thank you for using your gift.
LLL chapter 7 . 7/4
Still love this fic so much. Best firefly doctor who crossover ever.
LLL chapter 1 . 7/4
This is such an awesome story I decided to read it again.
1,147 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »