Reviews for The Man With No Name
Is this really The Doctor? Seems more like Captain Jack in disguise to me.
JasperK chapter 32 . 8/17
Wow. This tale is fantastic. Read it all in one go and wow. Love the way you capture the character of each person especially the (many- layered) complexity that is the Doctor. Also the way you wove the story into the Firefly universe, nicely done.
MegK1978 chapter 32 . 7/2
This is my favorite scene: light-hearted, fun, and romantic. And imagining Jayne Cobb at six-foot-four, putting the Doctor, at 6’1”, in a headlock, with Kaylee (all 5’6” of her) trying to get him to let go, Simon laughing hysterically, with Mal and Inarra looking on with fondness and amusement-ALWAYS makes me smile.

Despite these two vastly different worlds, you've meshed them well. The character moments between the Doctor and River are particularly sweet. And the Doctor's full anger at arrogant humans in power is a sight to behold.

In the words of Nine: Fantastic!

(A fuller review is on Medium; just look for Margaret the Word Witch.)
Wonderful.
FreelanceBum chapter 6 . 5/25
I love this fic so far, you are one of the few authors on here that do a damn good job of the character's voices.
WVIVO777 chapter 32 . 4/13
incredible
Lixie Lorn chapter 32 . 4/10
this is a beautiful merging of these two worlds. Thank you so much for it. And... gosh, it was published 11 years ago. I hope you're still out there and still writing. :)
Shine on.
Wesa chapter 32 . 2/6
An excellent story, and I apologize for it taking me eleven damn years to find it! I have long wanted to write a crossover story with the Doctor, but his gift of gab is too daunting for me; I haven't the knack. You do. I hope you have continued to write all these years, whether fanfic or professionally. I need to find more of your stories.

LOVED the shining soul part!
I have to admit when I first started reading this I thought no way can he make this work no way he can make the doctor and serenity work but I have to admit I love the story I thought it's great you have a talent for writing Thank you
I think the Doctor is being physically harmed way too much for this to feel like an authentic Doctor Who story.
Kellsabelle chapter 32 . 11/7/2018
I love this story! So fantastic, thank you for writing!
scotty26 chapter 32 . 10/22/2018
you know how hard it is to find GOOD author(s) that actually know how to write? Not to mention how hard it is to find author that know what they are doing? Plotwise and grammar and spelling wise? especially in the category that i frequent? damn that was a nice story and it was just awesome to see an author enjoying their story because it bled in the pages and words and plot and everything in between..rather sad that you won't continue this story but i guess one can leave to one imagination no?
scotty26 chapter 21 . 10/21/2018
too bad i'm not a whovian like most people because i got into the doctor rather late and im still catching up...i started with the 9th doctor so..i rather remember catching what was Doctor Who at the time on PBS but my feeble mind didnt like it back then but hopefully one day i can sit down and play catch up starting from the 2nd doctor since i was able to watch most if not all the episodes available from the 1st Doctor era
scotty26 chapter 13 . 10/20/2018
its like you BLED Firefly and Doctor Who when you wrote this story...i don't think i've ever come across a Doctor Who Firefly xover like this though..not that i've read many or read any but man you did a good job
scotty26 chapter 3 . 10/19/2018
if i didn't know any better i would say you were a writer on the show but damn I feel like I'm watching an episode(s) of Firefly
1,178 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »