Reviews for The Man With No Name
zebramouse chapter 32 . 1/18/2018
I have devoured your story, and enjoyed it immensely. So many times, you made me laugh when you hit the characters' voice perfectly, and both universes played wonderfully together. Thanks.
RevDorothyL chapter 32 . 12/29/2017
This was incredible! Very moving, insightful, and so very in-character for both the Doctor and the crew of 'Serenity', with a gripping plot, actual spiritual breakthroughs, and a very happy ending.

Thank you for writing and posting this!
TKcloud9 chapter 32 . 12/18/2017
Yes yes yes. What an amazing story!
FaeBreeze chapter 32 . 12/15/2017
This story is perfection.
Ryan chapter 32 . 12/3/2017
A thoroughly enjoyable read.
Theo Winters chapter 7 . 11/14/2017
About the most minor nitpick on a great story, but the Doctor is too British to say 'band-aid', he would call it a 'sticking plaster' or even just a plaster.
ntalcenent chapter 32 . 9/12/2017
Wow! Somehow you amazingly wrapped up a sweet story with a proper ending and what a journey it has been...Never thought I'd read a Firefly fic that really worked to match the original charismatic company of soldiers of fortune vibe the original had but you nailed it. I'm not as familiar with the Doctor Who series but have seen enough to feel you captured the essence of that show too.

All of them were incredible together. This is one of the very best gifts, an extension on a beloved show that you never could have expected.

Thank you!
Cherachan chapter 32 . 9/9/2017
An excellent story. I had intended to save it for reading on the plane and then after reading the first chapter got hooked. Loved it. Couldn't stop reading until I had finished it. Though now I have to find something else for the flight...
Guest chapter 32 . 8/27/2017
WANT. SEQUEL. NOW ! Seriously this is the best firefly-doctor who crossover ever ! I love it so much.
Ryoji Mochizuki chapter 32 . 8/9/2017
it was an amazing fanfic
AnneElliotsCat chapter 28 . 7/30/2017
Dead? NOOOOOO! Oh, wait. This is Mal. He's had worse.
AnneElliotsCat chapter 25 . 7/30/2017
Sorry I'm not commenting on every chapter, but I can't wait to see what happens next! I'll go back and make better notes later. The faces the Doctor sees: Susan and Romana II? I love that the TARDIS (I can't quite call her Sexy, myself) kept Rose's room. I wonder if Tegan and Nyssa's room is still there? And if Hand!Doctor and Rose clear her stuff out when they leave together? This story is just fantastic. I especially love the shout-outs to previous Doctors.
AnneElliotsCat chapter 21 . 7/30/2017
This is tremendously well done. I really enjoy your villain: nice way to introduce a new species, and its history, physiology, everything.
AnneElliotsCat chapter 16 . 7/30/2017
Okay, you had me crying there. This got very dark. Good work on the mood whiplash!
AnneElliotsCat chapter 12 . 7/30/2017
Oh, good job here! Excellent voice for the Doctor, the way he runs on very fast when he gets excited about something. Nice work reconciling DW and FF timelines. And something is nasty enough to control Reavers? Scary!
1,186 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »