Reviews for In Angel Land
JakeCrusher chapter 7 . 7/26/2008
Will the other 7 dragons be in your stories and what of Shinryu and the ancient will they ever show up?
JakeCrusher chapter 6 . 7/26/2008
I do, I like this chapter very much. Though I am confused as too how YL got his sword out of the Dragons back.
JakeCrusher chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
I thought that Pit's home was called Skyworld, in any case it may intrest you to know that clouds are mostly water, so your "water clouds" arent as far fetched as you think.
Shining Riku chapter 7 . 4/27/2007
...Hello, game202. I'm sorry that i havn't reviewed this story that much. It's a really good story, though! I thought the last batle with the storm dragon was great, and i am intrigued by Master Hand's reaction to hearing Roy mention the Ancient.

If Master Hand acts like that just hearing about whatever it is, it must be REALLY scary.

I think your story series is awesome! If you plan on making another story soon, or whatever you feel like doing, good luck with it, ok?

Keep up the awesome work, and good luck with your next story! See ya next time!

-Shining Riku-
Nintendogeek01 chapter 7 . 4/25/2007
Well I wasn't expecting the flashback. Nice twist. And I love the suspense left at the end, you have left many a name unrevealed and a cliffhanger to the next story.

My final thoughts.

The story was short, had a nice relaxing and humerous feel to it, although the part at the Giantress' temple was a bit sick. And the fight against the Storm Dragon was PWNage!

My final score: 9/10, I would have given it a ten if not for the whole... butt thing...

Nintendogeek01, is out! (Walks out flashing gangsta signs when I trip and fall.)
Nintendogeek01 chapter 6 . 4/24/2007
WOOT! That chapter was exciting! Two thumbs up for an awesome fight scene. Well done smashers and Palutena. Kick butt attacks, a dangerous enemy, and a great ending to it.

Great chapter Game2002!
The Unkown One chapter 6 . 4/24/2007
Great chapter the smashers did it again.
Nintendogeek01 chapter 5 . 4/20/2007
Alright, the fight does seem to have some action to it. I hope it gets more interesting next time.
The Unkown One chapter 5 . 4/20/2007
Great chapter and awasome battle i know Mario and the others can do it show the Storm Dragon what your made of smashers.
The Unkown One chapter 4 . 4/20/2007
Great love this i hope the smashers can stop being hunted soon and then enjoy their break.
Nintendogeek01 chapter 4 . 4/18/2007
Oh sweet! An FFVI dragon!

Anyways, well done with this chapter. I enjoyed the fights, and not to mention the cliffhanger at the end. Oh I'm going to enjoy this. I'll be reading.
Motor Bug2005 chapter 4 . 4/18/2007
Motor Bug here. Great story so far and I can't tell you how long I've waited to see the Parodius characters in a fanfic. Your portrayal of them is nigh-on perfect and BTW what version of Kaori are you using for this fic? The Parodius Da! version or the Sexy Parodius version? Anyways keep up the good work.

Regards, Motor Bug2005

P.S Hope Shooting Star and Mambo make an appearance for the battle against the Storm Dragon:D
Shining Riku chapter 3 . 4/16/2007 was a good chapter, but some of the stuff was unnecessary...Other than that, this story looks very promising, and i can't wait to see what that monster thing was!

Keep up the good work, and good luck with the next update! See ya next time!

-Shining Riku-
Nintendogeek01 chapter 3 . 4/16/2007
Yep, I'll definately review it. Hm... now I'm suspicious about the villain, I have a sneaking suspicion, but I won't say anything yet.

The chapter was a bit perverse for my preference, but oh well, it was different. See you soon.
Nintendogeek01 chapter 2 . 4/12/2007
Hm... I thought I could guess who the villian would be, but with the organic tunnel... I'm not so sure. oh well

Anyways I'm looking forward to where this is going, so I'll be reading loyally as usual.

C U Later.