Reviews for 34 Moments
rezmutt chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
lol these r amazing. u open a whole story in one sentence.
TheGoldenHum chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
loved "Sprinkle". thought it was cute.

"Girl" made me think of the Lion King for some reason lol.

In "Novel" I'm a huge Tolstoy fan. Nice choice of book. *wink*

I liked this! :D
APFW chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
This was entertaining and a delight to read but it would have flowed better if the moments were in chronlogical order.
Ama chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
I really love how you write the relationship between Teyla and John. You can see history behind it and you stay very true to the characters, which many people, when writing romantic fanfiction, find very hard to do. By the way, the first and last two sentences were my favorite! Good job! Hope to see more stories sometimes soon.
spacesplace chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
I would happily read any work of yours based on any one of these "moments." Each and every one of them sounded true to each character's voice. I definitely will look for more of your stories and hope that perhaps one, more, or maybe even all of these snippets grow into stories themselves!
CharmedAli chapter 1 . 4/23/2007
very good i really enjoy this - I don't often with these types of stories but I really do like this one :)
Justbreathing chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
Doctor Who a different perspective of the universe they travelled.

OK, I admit it. I may have smiled like a nutter at that line... my second favourite fandom being mentioned in my favourite fandom fic! Awesome! :D

Really liked this. Good collection of sentences that convey JTs relationship perfectly.

The last one made me LOL! heheh
artemisn chapter 1 . 4/11/2007
I absolutely love your writing style. This was amazing. Please keep up the great writing.
Ocean chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
Excellent - I loved all of them - thanks for sharing.
Ianthe-Echo chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
I loved the one on sexism. I would pay money to see the local prince's face when Teyla "kicked the crap out of" him. Maybe you could write a fanfic on it.
Camerine chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
OK, depsite ALL of these making me giggle, for some reason, this one was my favorite—Smitten: Watching Teyla talk to one of the new Marines, John realized he was holding his nectarine a little too tightly when the juice began to drip down his thumb; in the background, he heard Rodney mention something about kittens and rhyming.

Lol! I love it!