Reviews for You Can't fall in love at 11, can you?
Guardian54 chapter 3 . 3/20/2011
Are you talking about Ron's feelings or Tiberium (I hope you know what that is, if you don't, use wikipedia) with the chapter title?
Slydraco chapter 12 . 2/27/2011
Loved the story..at first I thought that u were following the book and got a bit confused during the 6th chapter...but I'm glad that u didn't follow it cause well both of them play cat and mouse for too long...anyway...super awesome story and I love happy endings and the way ron proposed.
lilbratty74 chapter 12 . 8/13/2008
aw such a cutesy ending to a very good story
lithium17 chapter 12 . 6/10/2008
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE
wasu chapter 12 . 9/11/2007
hi

I love it

awesome ,really!

so please update very soon and keep it up

bye

wasu

ps. brilliant work,really!
crimsonnette chapter 7 . 8/9/2007
omg i LOVE this! its so cute!
proud-to-be-hooked chapter 12 . 8/2/2007
wow... that was bloody brilliant!
fanficfan1037 chapter 8 . 7/25/2007
I've read another story about the wedding and how all the weasley brothers rounded on Harry for breaking up w/ Ginny. In the end of that story Harry went back to Ginny, but not after some funny threats from her brothers! ;) This is so cute!
fanficfan1037 chapter 7 . 7/25/2007
That's alright. I really enjoyed this chapter! Of course all of them have been very good!
fanficfan1037 chapter 6 . 7/25/2007
I've read a couple of other fics about Ron's reaction to what Ginny said and every time it hurts my heart a little bit too. Boy that sounded stupid, but it is true. Just like this story is cute!
fanficfan1037 chapter 4 . 7/25/2007
I must say, you capture Ron's less-than-graceful romantic attemps w/ Hermione well, as well as his personality! Good job!
fanficfan1037 chapter 3 . 7/25/2007
Its cute! My review isn't original but it's true! ;)
fanficfan1037 chapter 2 . 7/25/2007
Critsism? Hell no I love this cute story!
fanficfan1037 chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
I liking this story so far! Didn't you LOVE when Ron and Hermione kissed FINALLY in chap. 31 of DH? I know I did!
LadyInWriting chapter 12 . 7/19/2007
great great story! i only hope D.H. ends up like this! keep up the great work and i can't wait to read another one of your stories!
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »