Reviews for Primial Instinct
BellaPhantom chapter 11 . 2/26
Mew's such a BITCH in this story.
BellaPhantom chapter 9 . 2/26
My friend would not be happy with this part. She is a fan of Pokémon, and so she hates to see any of them die. She is not alone in that. I, too, hate seeing Pokémon -or any other creature or that matter- die or be killed so brutally.
BellaPhantom chapter 8 . 2/26
*bares her fang-like teeth at Mew and makes what sounds like a cross between a hiss, a snarl, a screech, and a growl* YOU BITCH! YOU ARE SOOOO LUCKY I AM NOT THERE, OTHERWISE YOU WOULD BE IN FOR A WORLD OF TROUBLE, AND A WORLD OF HURT! AT THE SME TIME!
BellaPhantom chapter 7 . 2/26
Mew's lost her mind... Mewtwo did not do what she claims he did! He was with Lucario the entire time! I may not be a trainer, or even a breeder, but I still feel the need to protect many of the Pokémon...including Meowth at times...
Guest chapter 14 . 7/14/2013
Pls make a follow up I'm dieing to know what happens next
Simon Kudlak chapter 14 . 2/10/2013
The whole story was amazing. Superb job! But I really wanna see Mewtwo and Lucario together with baby Riolu happy. It litterally breaks my heart when Mewtwo is sad and without his mate. But Riolu is with him. I'm semi-happy about that but it needs to be a little (actually a lot) better if Lucario survived... But all in all, I absolutely loved it! You did so awesome on this story. :) Hugs, kisses and a lot of love! :)
ThePoisonReaper chapter 14 . 7/16/2011
Mama Mewtwo. XD

This was great. I wish there was more L/MT in the world. 3
Akuma the Dark One chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
If you're talking about the rock formation from Lucario and the Mystery of Mew the formation is called the Tree of Beginning or Tree of World's Beginning in the Japanese dub of the movie not the Tree of Origin.

Also I'm tired of people calling Mew a girl just because he's pink doesn't mean he's a girl, just look at me, that is if you could, I love the color pink and wear it in the form of clothing and I'm a boy. Besides just look at him in Mewtwo Strikes Backs during the fight scene between him and Mewtwo, just the way he fought back would suggest he's a boy, as far as I know no girl would fight like that they would be to worried about breaking a nail or messing up their hair, at least that how most girls I've met act towards fighting. Sorry this might be the only review you'll get from me.
shrimpeater chapter 14 . 12/8/2010
I just spent two hours reading this story...with out stop...I have to say, I am VERY pleased with it. It was wonderful, yeah, Lucario is 'dead' (I think...I can't tell if that was him at the end or not) but I still loved the story regardless. It's a softer side to Mewtwo that I was not expecting at all.

I loved it.

Shrimpeater
Fenrir Necros Jericho chapter 14 . 7/4/2010
I would like to see an alternate ending to this... or at least an explanation as to what happened...
SephiruRibbon chapter 14 . 6/29/2010
...That was beautiful. It's past 3 AM, and haven't been able to read a real romance, or even listen to a love song, for weeks. It was written exquisitely. Not perfectly, only exquisitely, and with some of the truest writing talent I've come across in a long time. You made my night...well, my morning. Thanks for a great read. You're a writing hero.
The Last Umbreon chapter 14 . 6/24/2010
Can you anwser me one question is the voice that made Mewtwo freeze Lucario? Cause I think it is anyways this is an awesome story! Love it! 3
mareine chapter 14 . 3/30/2010
Ah! Was the egg lucario and mew's egg? And that voice just HAS go be lucario! It must! Great story.
TheWardenX3 chapter 14 . 3/13/2010
I REALLY loved reading this!...although it took a while ;; i love Lucario/Mewtwo, and you are an awesome writer! lots of big words...well, big to me. -dur-

but anyways, I really enjoyed this, and it had me hooked. really well done! 3
Areolfos chapter 14 . 5/7/2009
Aw... that was a great ending! D

...except the fact that I have no idea what it meant ;;