Reviews for Inamorato
I am Agent 007 chapter 1 . 4/15
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH! X'DD
Sparkysbro201 chapter 1 . 4/9
Okay, that was pretty great. Good job on the funny, horrible, terrifying, poems!
xxAwesomeLucyxx chapter 1 . 3/30
I just died. My roommate is asleep after a terrible week and I'm just sitting here trying not to bust into hysterical laughter. I can't decide what is better: babycake or sugar daddy!
Winter's Folly chapter 1 . 3/23
Hilarious.
Lais of Shadow chapter 1 . 3/23
Oh my bloody god xD This is so funny! Holy crap! God damnit, I was laughing like a madman! I must have more! Wow!
xCaramel chapter 1 . 3/21
What happened to sasori and konan?! Anyways this was such a hilarious fic :3 it bought tears to my eyes and I found my self literally rolling on the carpet floor XD well done with this, it definitely was a success :)
saklea chapter 1 . 3/15
This is without doubt one of the best (and slightly disturbing) fanfics I have read in a long time. HIL-AR-IOUS!
Matter Falls chapter 1 . 3/7
...shit.

*dies of laughter and the humorous and creative implications crap, sweet crap, sugar daddy and Itachi and shitfuck DEIDARA - dies*
LMAO! This has got to be one of the funniest stuff i've ever read!
mickaylee chapter 1 . 2/21
made me laugh so hard XD
paracuties chapter 1 . 2/18
WHAT. IN. THE. WORLD.

HAHAHAHAAHHAAHAAHAHAHA! I just about died laughing. Jeez. WHERE in the world did you come up with this?!

Hilarious, though. Loved it.

Keep up the good work.
Lokithenightfury chapter 1 . 2/18
Oh gosh, that made my day! They should really do an episode like that... XD
em chapter 1 . 2/8
I just wanted you to know that this is the best fan fiction I have read all week. Or ever. Anyway this was amazing. So thanx
GaarasBloodRose chapter 1 . 1/30
This made me laugh so hard I had to get up and walk away, go pee, come back and try not to have to pee again. Seriously, this has got to be the best thing I've read in a long time- and it just gets funnier. I would pay to see one like this for other holidays, like Halloween.
GaarasBloodRose
ElucidatorHJ chapter 1 . 1/28
Omg this is friggin hilarious ! cant stop laughing xD
1,489 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »