Reviews for Inamorato
This is hilarious. Just pure humor, I think I could cry.
This was hilarious and I loved every second of it! The poems were amazing, and Tobi is just plain awesome! I laughed the whole way. Thank you for writing this!
ff.net no longer active chapter 1 . 8/21
I forgot how funny Akatsuki crackfic could be, especially before the Obito-Tobi reveal. But damn! If only Tobi was a good boy and that whole Obito-crap was scrapped, you can tell how much I disagree with the last arc.

But I just appreciate so much fics like this, I couldn't stop laughing because Tobi is just loveable-before-revealed-Tobi, that loveable Idiot, no Akatsuki members cannot not celebrate Valentine's Day after this. The nicknames were so surreal and to think that They all actually read them like it was just another one of those days, I'm ecstatic and screaming. Love these bloody idiots and poor Deidara, but the money from the art, 37 million yen is quite a lot (at least a lot in my opinion), I'm not sure he'd be appreciative that it sold for a lot or offended someone now has a statue of him with a bird stuck somewhere on it. And Itachi is just too pure in this, as pure as a loveable idiot he can be and I so very much love their dynamics here. These boys are just so precious. I'm glad I stumbled into this fic. Love this!
isuckatfanfiction chapter 1 . 8/20
I was laughing so hard the whole time! This is great! :)
GamingPro chapter 1 . 4/26
HAHAHAHAHAH! OMG, I'm gonna die of laughter, I've never laughed so hard in my life. I love how you did this for Valentine's Day! After all, it is my birthday... Anyway, you have the honor of being the first fic I have EVER reviewed out of 80 fics I've read. I was looking for a fic that would be my first review, and I guess I found it. Really well done on the poems and the gifts! You made my day! :)
WhoIsGeorgeSand chapter 1 . 4/19
Thanks for the laughs!
Sak chapter 1 . 3/17
The poems and nicknames were the best. Thank you for thinking this up!
oh god. this is great
I cackled so much on this! This is pure art! 333333 but where’re Konan and Sasori’s gifts tho? And they’re not mentioned too huhu
Yuki Nagasawa chapter 1 . 10/11/2019
37 MILLION YEN?!
HOLY SH-COW
Don't Eat Dead Doves chapter 1 . 10/3/2019
This is probably one of the best crack fics I ever read.
"Sugar Daddy?" oml. I love fics where Tobi is secretly a good boy, a crazy asshole, but adorable just the same.
Concise grammar, super fun to read. Great job!
Rcm11 chapter 1 . 6/7/2019
I enjoy Tobi's antics and how it can make/ruin someone's day. :)
Repeat Reviewer chapter 1 . 5/20/2019