Reviews for Inamorato
berryboom chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
OMG LIKE I JUST DIED LAUGHING AT THIS FIC. Specially at The Leader's gift. And the way you ended it, and the nicknames, and the red sparkle, and Itachi in sunglasses, and rose petals on water and cows and mermaids and necklaces, and seagulls-sorry, swans and...Ohmigosh. ROFLMFAO!

Tobi...so cute! So innocent! I miss Tobi. *cries* Do you know he's actually Obito? *falls down on the floor, weeping*

*scrambles back up* I hope you write more. I was surprised by the extraordinary amount of reviews this fic got, but I understood clearly as I read it. Well-written, humorous, definitely my favorite Akatsuki fic!

Thanks for writing this, you made my day.

_berryboom

P.S I wonder why he did not get Konan one. And Sasori...oh well, he died before Tobi came. So. yeah. kthxbai.
LaLaLisa chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
OMG! Tobi's so funny in this one. Did we ever find out what Deidara's 'pet name' was? It's probably something horrifying. HAHA! Cheers! Love it!
Insanity Silenced chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
OMJ
AnatheDeath chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
Nhahahahagahagahahaaah... oh man, I seriously can't stop laughing. X'D
CadeSolo chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
I came here to read an interesting story about Deidara. I found this... Which was interesting. And it did involve Deidara. So I guess mission accomplished.

Also, it was hilarious.
FelineFine chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
I read this fanfiction for the first time a couple of years ago, and I laughed just as much this time around as I did back then. Thanks so much for sharing your fanfictions with the internet community. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
You, are a genius. I showed this to my wife and she loves it. Kudos to you dude.
Midori Ookami chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
Bwahahaha! Oh Tobi!
goldenlucario1 chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
I AM LAUGHING MY ASS OFF! XDDD You're my abslute favorite author! My favorite parts were the ending and Itachi looking like a gay art criticizer while pushing down his heart-shaped glasses! XD You know, no matter what Itachi does, even if he wears heart-shaped glasses, he still looks bad-ass! X3
9foxgrl chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
LOL! Wait! what about Konan?
dowtdee chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
I read this at around 2:45am and i almost died/choked in trying to control my laughter(and failing). Because of that my sister woke up and got mad but whatever. I love this fic! Their reactions were just hilarious. Thank you so much for this!
DunDunDA chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
Gelasia Kidd chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
-lips quirk up in a reluctant smile- Even if this was Canon Tobito it would work, because that's just Tobi for you. I love this.
Riba Nyabom chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
Amazing.
IceFlower1037 chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
ROFL love it! Hah Tobi only got presents for the guys in Akatsuki.. Nothing for Konan! . this was a genius idea _
1,658 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »