Reviews for Inamorato
Guest chapter 1 . 3/12/2017
*Bows politely

"I laughed my ass off this. Thank you so
much for this beauty of a masterpiece. Bless you and your hilarious fanfiction to the end of the universe."

*Then flops onto the mattress and rolls around while grinning like a maniac and is in high spirits for the next 30 minutes.

Really, your work gives me life. Poor guileless Tobi. Though presenting Valentines cards to S-rank criminals ain't so sharp.

Thank you, firefly.
CripSan chapter 1 . 1/21/2017
Enjoyed this one lmao
sliro chapter 1 . 12/28/2016
Holy shit, this is the best thing I've ever read
I love the way Itachi just doesn't give a fuck the entire time XD
Trisha chapter 1 . 12/21/2016
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH ITS UNHEALTHY. MY STOMACH IS DESTROYED BC I LAUGHED TOO HARD.
FreeFacepalmSamples chapter 1 . 11/27/2016
I lost it in "Itachi was looking fabulously gay with his sunglasses"
That mental image won't go away anytime soon.
iamanimeholic chapter 1 . 9/2/2016
I can't believe when I first saw this fic
I just ignore it... now I wish I didn't.. it's hilarious and it definitely made my day... LOL...:-D
quinnerrs chapter 1 . 8/20/2016
this story made me actually cackle. I was rolling on the ground for 5 straight minutes i still cannot breeaht
Random reader chapter 1 . 8/19/2016
Luv it
The Chthonic Professor chapter 1 . 8/17/2016
I'm almost pissing myself laughing at two minutes to midnight on a Wednesday. Thank you. Thank you so much.
KuraiKakou chapter 1 . 8/1/2016
You sir/miss, deserve an award
Archaic Tears chapter 1 . 7/30/2016
LOL, awesome I loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/23/2016
retyping this for at least the third time because of my tears. This was plain hilarious! Oh clueless and funny Tobi how I love you so! I can't believe deidara's sculpture actually sold! And Itachi's sunglasses?! I can't even imagine it its so obscure!

This story was gut wrenching funny thank you for writing it! You just made my day!

One more thing; wouldn't Tobi feel bad about not getting anything for Valentine's Day?
CompuBob chapter 1 . 7/10/2016
Lol
bartlettpear chapter 1 . 7/10/2016
This was seriously adorable and definitely creative, I laughed til I coughed at one point lol, thank you for writing!
Siartha chapter 1 . 6/28/2016
I cried, I laughed, I loved, I lost. I saw the face of God and sold my firstborn child, all at the hands of this fic. It was a religious experience, thank you.
1,658 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »