Reviews for You Kissed Him
hfspc chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
Wow. Totally hot! I love this!
Buddhahead chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
That was good.
mikachery chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
aw...that was so sweet in the end!
Scourge of Nemo chapter 1 . 8/12/2007
That was an excellent fanfiction! I'm DEFINITELY reading the rest of your work!

~IGC t DM
Jenzy Shelton chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
Oh. Good story. Damn good story. Definitely getting added to my favorites.
schrodingers cat 13 chapter 1 . 4/12/2007
Is there any chance that youll continue, because this offers some interesting posibilities. I have never said that about a smut fic but it was actually good and I would love to read more.
valmontmerteuil chapter 1 . 4/11/2007
The really fabulous thing about this, is that they were in character but it's like we were just getting deeper into their characters because we're (obviously) seeing stuff we never see in the show.

The end was magnificent.
crpnz chapter 1 . 4/11/2007
Fantastic, as always!
Limaccia chapter 1 . 4/11/2007
Incredible.
fishpie chapter 1 . 4/11/2007
i've never said this about a M fic, but that was soo sweet! (i'm talking about the ending) i really loved it
danishdynamite chapter 1 . 4/11/2007
OMG! That was great, fantsastic, WOW! Great stuff, think I can't sleep this night... *g*
blueheronz chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
You know, you leave this open to possibilities at the end. Perhaps this fic is only masquerading as a one shot? After all this nonsense on the show with Chase, this gives me some relief. Great smut, and maybe a chance for some of that intimacy Cameron yearns for at the end?

Loved this the best, esp. him accomodating her desire for more skin :)

She makes a little face, she’s desperate for more touching and she wants his skin against hers. He rolls his eyes, but shrugs out of his button down and pulls his t-shirt over his head.

With no preamble—she doesn’t need it—he thrusts into her all the way. She gasps. Her arms wrap under his and she leaves eight perfect fingernail marks on the back of his shoulders, ‘More.’ This is why there will of course be a next time; he’s too fucking perfect at fucking her.
Unikorn chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
Sigh...If only...
tidbit2008 chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
That was hot.. 4 1/2 stars
Kymba chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
Hot. Diggety. DAMN.

This just...just amazing. Her hurt and need feels like like a nail file on my heart reading this. Reads and feels just like House.

Although I did trip up a bit on their not kissing as one of their rules, until he saw Chase kissing her. What changed between then and the 'kiss and stab' scene?

My heart was racing and I was reading very fast; I probably need to go back and (slowly) re-read.