Reviews for KOTOR: The Power of Choice
OriksGaming chapter 2 . 7/29
Your formatting needs work, and there are quite a few minor spelling or punctuation errors which ruin my immersion into the story.
MaDmAN12435 chapter 43 . 5/3
Since part two isn't that far along, I'll just talk about part one.
I like this. A lot. The character diversion from the source game is nicely fleshed out, the motivations for said characters that you added worked well, as did the things you added and changed about the main timeline of the game, like Darth Bandon being the one to capture Bastila, and I enjoyed reading the majority of the dialog, apart from the dustil/carth scene, which felt somehow more forced than the games made it out to be.
My only real problem other than the above scene is that the genoharadan only got a small reference, and no real "screen time."
Also I know that the whole "will of the force" argument cancels out this point: but honestly Revan is very lucky all throughout this story, and that combined with his power kind of removes most of the suspense. Apart from that, very well done What-If type story. Bravo.
~tHE MaDmAN
BrettVT chapter 43 . 4/21
I have read a lot of Kotor Fanfiction and this story is absolutely breathtakingly awesome. I felt like it was a little rushed towards the end but what a great ending. Easily one of the best Fanfiction's i've ever read and a true masterpiece. I've enjoyed all of your other stories as well but this one tops the list for me personally. Thank you for this.
DragonTamer01 chapter 46 . 4/21
Love Kreia's line about power, because it's absolutely 200% correct!

Please get back to this story and update it soon! The suspense of waiting for the next chapter is killing me!
DragonTamer01 chapter 39 . 4/3
Hope Taya comes to see that Revan is right soon! Right now I can't stand to see them on opposite sides!
DragonTamer01 chapter 24 . 4/3
HK-47 IS SO FUCKING FUNNY!
DragonTamer01 chapter 22 . 4/3
YOU USED THE LINE! THANK YOU!
DragonTamer01 chapter 16 . 4/3
I have to agree with you about LSF Revan fics. I'm not "sick" of them, but there are FAR too many of them!
DragonTamer01 chapter 13 . 4/3
Was Revan talking about Kreia from KOTOR 2?
DragonTamer01 chapter 7 . 4/3
Really loving this story. And the paragraph where Revan talks about Mandalorians' opinions on rape I found very interesting. The main reason is because I firmly agree with their opinions on that matter. I have a firm personal belief that rapists should automatically receive the death penalty.
DragonTamer01 chapter 44 . 3/30
Piece of advice for you Revan and Bastila: Find Taya, and find her ASAP!
Nogoodnms chapter 24 . 3/27
Not to be rude, but you fucked up HK's last statement here. It should have had some sort of preface, as it usually does. Also, seems a little too emotional.
Simply amazing story. Movie worthy if you ask me but I am just a simple Revan lover. Ah well
Sciny chapter 18 . 10/4/2015
onasi is idiot i hope revan behead him first chance he get
Sciny chapter 3 . 10/2/2015
i hope there will be hell to pay from revan!