Reviews for Dirty Little Secret
Random Writer389 chapter 17 . 8/25/2014
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH! THIS WAS AMAZING! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH! SO MUCH EMOTION! I THINK MY BRAIN IS MELTING! AWESOME! I ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT!
DesertSnowQueen chapter 17 . 8/2/2014
This made me smile. I could not stop smiling the entire time, and I almost cried when she left. Thank you so much for writing this. It made me happy.
RainToLullaby chapter 17 . 7/24/2014
A bit rushed in the last few chapters but loved it nonetheless.
Guest chapter 17 . 6/28/2014
In all honesty, I loved this story but... Kid Flash's last line at the end was so corny, xD

I was a little embarrassed but it was still funny! Wonderful plot and I liked how Robin wasn't a bad guy so against them.

- kazorashi
Guest chapter 14 . 6/28/2014
I was laughing so hard at this chapter. Kid Flash is truly something else, ahaha! The dialogue was epic and I could imagine the scenes easily in my head. This chapter has officially made my morning!

- kazorashi
Quick Silver chapter 14 . 5/2/2014
I know this ones complete... but I think you should do more you're really good, heck you should be a full time writer. Replace the idiots that made teen titans go!(As well as emphasize kid flash X jinxy)
Quick Silver chapter 7 . 5/2/2014
Love it, but is the dirty secret part gone?
Black Glass chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
Corny, and ...cute. I love it! Great title!
nikki chapter 17 . 11/23/2013
loved it you have to make another !
Someone chapter 17 . 8/1/2013
A really great story but try putting in line breaks instead of just jumping from place to place.
no name chapter 17 . 7/1/2013
I really like the whole entire story :) you did a great job XD
LoveGlutton chapter 4 . 6/17/2013
Ooooh good guys can be bad tooo
Drakius Marethyu Damnati chapter 17 . 5/18/2013
I FUCKING LOVE THIS STORY!
Kitty chapter 17 . 4/6/2013
This fan-fiction is the best I've ever read i cant believe how amazing it is. its like i'm snuggled up with a REALLY good book!
Electricboa chapter 17 . 3/31/2013
I really enjoyed this one. This was probably the first time I've seen Mammoth cast in that light, and I have to say I like it. Usually, it's See-More being the supportive one, but this was a nice change to the normal formula.