Reviews for Bat Out Of Hell
ZeldaIsis chapter 2 . 1/12/2013
More please. I'm having a hard time seeing that its been a couple years sin e last updated. I do love how Tim is included in this story. I love stories where he is involved.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/28/2012
What? No! I love Alfred! D:

Bruce, what's wrong? Are you developing a split personality?
History101 chapter 2 . 9/22/2012
I really, really hope this isn't on a permenantly hiatus...it's amazing and I wanna read more!
Balidoria chapter 2 . 8/22/2010
DUDE! you have got to finish this! its amazing! Great job! :)
HenrySeb chapter 2 . 3/13/2010
That was an ingenius! He killed Alfred!
Mischief chapter 2 . 1/27/2009
No! No freakin way... & don't you guys dare leave us all in the hang out here! Seriously, please don't ditch this fic, you two. I've read n million fics with BM/Rob/NW/BG/Joker etc as the ones around whom the AU events are centred, but I can't believe Alfred was so grossly overlooked; I didn't even realise this until now, that we've ALWAYS taken him for granted as Bruce's neve-failing support - but this.. is just.. creepy, but amazing too. Gotta explore all AUs, right?

I don't know why, but I just can't get over this fic. So would you please give it the proper conclusion it deserves & complete it - after complicating the plot more first, of course!

I know it's been around 2 years, but I'm not gonna lose hope in you guys.. I can't!

Moral of the story: PLEASE UPDATE, & SOON! ;D
Camelotlady chapter 2 . 6/16/2007
This is so good...please update soon!
Hepburn chapter 2 . 5/14/2007
Hi, this is good so far,and I am looking forward to see what happens next!
Tracey Claybon chapter 2 . 5/5/2007
A good beginning so far... looking forward to what is happening next.

T
ShipperAlert chapter 2 . 4/28/2007
NO! ALFRED. Please update soon i have to know what happens!
Kipling Bunny chapter 2 . 4/27/2007
Awesome chapter! I loved the beginning. Tim and Dick. hahaha...

But the ending is just crazy! It can't be possible. Now I can't wait to read more.

Thanks for sending out the e-mail too! That was extremely helpful. :)
steelelf chapter 2 . 4/23/2007
WHAT?

Twinings chapter 2 . 4/23/2007
GREAT CHAPTER! Ooh! Update soon, please!

And thanks for sending out the email. I hate when the alerts go down and I have no idea what's going on.

Yay!

-3.0
Cierra21 chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
Nice Start!

Courtney
Kipling Bunny chapter 1 . 4/11/2007
Oh, nice beggining. Very intriguing so far. Can't wait to find out how the guy is...