Reviews for Midnight Inanity
Arania Nightshade chapter 1 . 6/27
I'm dying... expected them to be caught though
Guest chapter 1 . 1/22/2018
This is hilarious!
Especially when Remus childishly douses Sirius in alcohol.
dauntlessofthesea chapter 1 . 6/25/2017
That was really good, so heartwarming, hilarious and such a stab to the feels. I came here expecting some RemusxSirius, but you know what? This was so amazing I don't even care. Good job! :)
The Path of Supreme Conquest chapter 1 . 5/7/2017
I like it! I love it! It's wonderful!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/20/2016
my reaction would have been just like hermione's!
SomehowSlytherin chapter 1 . 7/23/2016
This was the funniest thing ever!
Bloomrini chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
oh God!
thank you so much for this story...
it was hilarious! :D :D :D
LaylanatorXVII chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
MY FAVORITE LINES:
"MOONY! DON'T YOU LOVE PADFOOT ANYMORE?!" "You do realize how wrong that sounded, don't you?"
"...then you would have to resort to throwing it at me." (Splatter) "(Innocently) Like that?"
I love them acting childish, especially Lupin (since he's so serious all the time). I kept expecting Ginny and Hermione to get caught, though. And the whole "wand length" thing made me simultaneously grin like a maniac and read through my fingers in mortification. This was spectacular.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
awkward...
Guest chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
It was cute and absolutely hilarious. Loved it.
fictonal character chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
Hilarious story XD I like that Sirius and Remeus still act like derpy teenagers when they're together even though theyre grown men. You really captured the close friendship they have. Good job!
vulpe chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
i was trying not to failing drasticaly. i had my entire english class giving me funny looks
epuresoul chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
This was great! So hilarious.
Lokken.8 chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
This was definitely insanely good, I was laughing so much!

Old and good!
weronwoernoernoweorawe chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
Ah, wow, that was funny. I'd be laughing out loud this very minute except that I'm at work, so I've been having to hold that in. Just so you know, you made that very hard. I nearly lost it over the accusation of sadism.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »