Reviews for Margie's Model to Motherhood
Dazzle Me Again chapter 10 . 3/13/2008
I loved it, it was awesomely great. )
Sis2ACsrSalad chapter 10 . 12/25/2007
lol...That was quiet the ending to quite a story :D This story was a whole bunch of things...sometimes serious, most of the time lighthearted, comedic, and always interesting :) Margie was seriously out of this world...Seth was...my gosh. Joaquin was absolutelty endearing all throughout this ficlet. Especially in the end, he stole my heart. Though it sucks that the town turned on them, it's wonderful to see that they're going to embark on a new start together, the 4 of them D Most of all, I fell in love with RM's love for one another, as always. Thank you.
CohenNAtwood chapter 10 . 9/13/2007
That was hysterical throwing Seth and Chester in at the end. Great story.
ocgirl.fr chapter 10 . 8/31/2007
Ah! LOL!

Really great ending, sweet and fun ... can't believe it's finished. Hate when you end your stories!

Hope to read more soon.
nadine chapter 10 . 8/11/2007
Hi, great ending to a FAB story im looking forward to your new fanfic. i know i have said this before but you talented writer

thanks Nadine
Samala90 chapter 10 . 8/11/2007
Yay! Great chapter, although of course, the whole story has been amazing. Everything really fell into place, even with Seth... But my favorite part was still when J was crying and Marissa went over there as his mom... "I am his mom"... that was SO sweet!

Great, great story! I've loved every minute of it! Thank you so much!
Janer59 chapter 10 . 8/11/2007
wow! great story...i loved "Forget about carrying a watermelon to a party; Mrs. Atwood over there went and swallowed the whole thing. Baby would be embarrassed for you." you referenced one of my fav movies! you're BRILLIANT! can't wait for the next fic! Please HURRY!
xxocluvurxx chapter 10 . 8/11/2007
Wow a wonderful end to an equally wonderful story. I'm sad to see it go but I know that we will get a good story in it's place.
brandyurastar chapter 10 . 8/11/2007
Another great story! This one was so enjoyable, and you ended very well! I really liked how in the hospital Marissa decided she wanted a baby - you did that very well!

Thanks for sharing your wonderful talent with us!
kursk chapter 10 . 8/11/2007
Fantastic last chapter, I loved how she got over her fears, and how they decided to start fresh.

I just hope that youll think about a sequel at some point, that way we could see more of Seth and Margie, and perhaps even Summer.
Trust.Hope.Love chapter 10 . 8/11/2007
Haha. That was so cute! I love it! I really love Margie...she cracks me up everytime! I'll be really sad to see this one end, but hopefully your next one will be just as great! I'm looking forward to it!

Keep up the fantastic writing!

~Jill
Samala90 chapter 9 . 8/6/2007
Another terriffic update! I love that she took them to meet her family and that that's why she doesn't want to have kids... She's scared, but obviously Ryan is right...

J's reaction was really believeable.

You're a terriffic writer! Can't for the next one!
chasitybsp chapter 9 . 8/6/2007
BEST POST EVER- Such a great description of the Julie Cooper we all know and hate- I loved the ending of this post- I swear your writing improves with every post! So, so good!
ocgirl.fr chapter 9 . 8/5/2007
Wonderful; lots of yays.

I like the baby dilema, although it's scaring J.

Hope there'll be some 'Margie Intervention' ahead.

Are there still many chapters left to this story? (hope so).
kursk chapter 9 . 8/5/2007
Good chapter, I liked how she reassured J about their family, and cant wait to see what happens next.