Reviews for Rising Dragon
yuzukikuran476 chapter 6 . 6/14/2014
please update soon :)
yuzukikuran476 chapter 5 . 6/14/2014
well done Hinata iam proud of her and please update soon :)
yuzukikuran476 chapter 4 . 6/14/2014
iam glad that Naruto and Hinata are friends please update soon :)
yuzukikuran476 chapter 3 . 6/14/2014
yep Ino and Sakura must die :)
yuzukikuran476 chapter 2 . 6/14/2014
poor Naruto please update more :(
yuzukikuran476 chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
please update this story and THANK YOU FOR MAKING NARUTO AND HINATA PAIRS and please don't Kill the Third Hokage and Itachi
and I glad Naruto has a brother and i hope Naruto and kyuubi become friends :)
PARKER AR chapter 22 . 6/29/2013
What the hell where is the next chapter!
Wolfone10 chapter 20 . 4/13/2013
I gotta admit, I agree with the fox on some level, how the hell is he supposed to protect ANYONE when you keep having him get his ass handed to him? Or freaking out? I mean COME ON, EVERYONE kicks his ass (well everybody that matters), he's little better than canon, start PULLING OUT THE BIG GUNS for kami's sake! He's got Akautski (sp) to butcher! Snakes to squash! etc, etc,
Wolfone10 chapter 17 . 4/12/2013
So how exactly does he have "the power of God in the palm of his hand"? EVERY SINGLE time he goes against someone it "this guy is way outta my league". This is getting old very quickly.
Wolfone10 chapter 11 . 4/12/2013
"Two, I'm former street trash and three, I'm a demon…or at least partly so. If she associated with me more than friends, this village would tear her apart." huh? I thought EVERYBODY knew he was the last (well other then the OC) living Uzumaki and that was one of the 3 founding clans, remember you established that a while ago like chapter 3 or 4. So he's a heir to a clan as well.
Nine Aspects chapter 4 . 1/7/2013
I don't pretend to speak for anyone else, but I don't care how long ago it was, if someone killed almost my entire extended family, I wouldn't rest until they and their descendents were dead.
I'm Naruto Dude chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
i liked it
ShadowFireZelda chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Its prologue. i love the story though.
killer4853 chapter 22 . 9/21/2012
plez add more to the story.
yome- san chapter 3 . 9/16/2012
i have three questions
1.)did you get the blondline from bleach?
2.)where did you get the clan genucide?
3.)who dose he want to kill?