Reviews for Survivor Syndrome
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Aww. This was a really good one. I usually dislike Jean, but this was really redemptive...? Great job. :)
StarryNight101 chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
Aww... I really like it! I'm definitely a shipper of Wolverine/Rogue, but even though it's not a canon romance, there's no denying the special bond they share. I always thought, after watching the movie, that it would be nice to see what happens after Wolverine saves Rogue but before he wakes up, and then I found this! And I loved it. :) I think you captured the characters very well, it's easy to picture this scene as something which could actually happen. Very well done! :)
The Assassin's Pen chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
Aww, that was so perfect! I love reading all these post liberty fics, but yours is one of the best!
BakerStreetIsLastRefugeOfHope chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
A great story. Very good.
g1f chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
I have this story in my favourites list but for some reason have neglected to write a review.

I don't know if your account is still active, or if this will ever be read, but I felt I needed to write the review anyway.

The effect this story has on me is the same after several times reading it; it's entirely absorbing and believable.

The characterisations are very well developed and easily related too. The scenes flow into one another and by the end you feel as though you were actually present in the scenario. What's even more impressive as this would seemlessly meld into the actual film. Indeed, the film seems to be lacking if you have read this and haven't factored it in.

I just wanted to say what a pleasure it is to read and that you've a real talent for empathy.

Aurora
JeanGreyRocks chapter 1 . 4/11/2007
Great characterization! I love both Jean and Rogue, and you made their interaction very real for their movie characters. Yet another thing I think was lacking in the movies was more of an interaction between the characters, because, in reality, how often did Jean really work/talk to the young students during the movies? Thanks for writing!
Razgriz91 chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
...Woah...now that was a good fic! I like how you took their powers and pushed deeper into the personality of those powers. You also nailed the two characters very nicely! Great job! You deserve a cookie...now if only I had a cookie to give:P
Leonaria Dragonbane chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
Wow. I liked that. I liked Jean, she was more like the Jean I imagine, kind compassionate, and doing what she can to help. It was one of the few fics I have read where I actually liked Jean Grey. I didn't like her much in the movies, (as you can tell by the fics I have done) but this was a very very nice portrayal.

Rogue was exactly right. She was vulnerable, afraid, reacting to the nightmare, and yet still the strong Rogue we see through all the movies. Very very good job.