Reviews for Baiting Aiùas
Enderfangirl chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
Being honest and not hurtful, I didn't really like this story at all. Honest review.
Peter Wiggin chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
How the hell did you know we had sex!
Al chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
Dude just what the fuk
CiciLadybug chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
OSC would be proud, if it weren't for the pre-marital sex. That being said though, I think if OSC weren't as religious as he is, this could have been a scene in the book. You're very talented, and you kept he personalities in the characters in this. Thank you! I may just skim your other works after this!
jiskistasta chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
This is so perfect on so many levels.
nanosniper chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
Dear sir, you are a sick pervert. Regards, nanosniper
Anon chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
Excellent work! This is totally feasible. Your grasp of the character's personalities is impressive.

10/10
Anna chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
that has to be one of the best fanfic's i've ever read. most people who write fanfic are terrible at it. i would love to read more by you.
Europec chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
It was quiet a while since I read CoTM, but this definitely is the culmination of all the tension the duo was going through. Both Si and Peter are pretty close to the Card versions, if a bit more direct. But that's the point.

Somehow, I always thought that the provocative Si Wang-mu was a way for Peter to realize that every time he refrained from acting like Ender's image and just continued with the spiteful word sparing, he was essentially weaving his own 'independent rebellious personality' onto the base that Ender conjured. By the time Ender actually died Peter was a whole new being, ready for a new master aiua.

Your concept is essentially the same, as Peter has to accept first who he was based on, but realize that image cannot possibly account for the whole entirety of what was Peter Wiggin. Thus, he has to build more using Si Wang-mu's view of 'himself' to complete the picture and only then get an aiua.

I hope I'm not babbling nonsense here. I really liked this missing scene/what could have been. I personally think that Card would love to read these mental exercises on his characters and I wouldn't be entirely surprised if he had a few missing scenes in his notes either. Cheers!
Ukchana chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
I really liked the chinese woman's character, the slave wang-mu.

her personality was very strange, but I liked it. a true juxtaposition. like she thought as a slave, but she also had much more backbone than any slave I've ever seen. Her way of absorbing and accepting the violence done to her and liking it enough that she was able to have an orgasm was also a notable moment for her character.

Overall I think I liked her the best in the entire fanfic.

I also appreciated how determined she was to inform him - a very bitter, angry person indeed - about her idea, no matter how mean he was to her nor how he lashed out. Though I find it weird that she told herself she liked his "nicer" version from her dream memories, yet she clearly got a naughty kick out of his cruelty.
MaliciaStarling chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
While I haven't read CoTM yet I really liked this. Good Job. Will there be more?
Koraden chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
I think it's a very interesting idea. I can see how this would fit into CotM, and you matched the characters pretty closely. I liked Peter's sniping; it felt well-written. Nice job. Certainly weird, but interesting all the same.
meenist chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
oh dear... this was so wonderful to read. thank you.