Reviews for How To Save A Life
shejams chapter 18 . 6/25/2014
Haven't been in this section for years, but I decided to read something different. I'm glad I did. That was simply amazing. I loved every word. I love the idea of Daddy Jonathan and Jessica was adorable.
The emotions felt very real. Everyone was in character, and I'm glad Frank made an appeareance.
I'm looking forward to the sequel which I'm about to read now.
Unspoken Goodbyes chapter 18 . 8/20/2012
awesome just to clear this up is Over My Head up yet? or are you still in the process of writing it? if you do yet the cheance please post the 1sr chapter on this stroy so i know its up thanks congrats on this good luck
Cerulean Apocalypse chapter 4 . 2/1/2012
I'm aware that you finished this story a long long long long long time ago, but I'd just like to say that it's really good.

I don't read a lot of Fantastic Four stories, mostly because any story that is about Johnny is some Johnny/OC thing, which annoys me. However, in this story Johnny has an actual caracter that mirrors himself in the movie(if my wording makes any sense to you). I really like that. I'm also happy that everyone else seems IC. Reed, Sue, even Ben sounds like Ben, although his character isn't there at this point.

Will finish this and review again later; I have to leave for school :(

Apocalypse)
Nataquack chapter 17 . 8/7/2011
Oh my God. This might possibly be the best fanfiction I have EVER read. Tears are literally pouring down my face. Thank you so much angel-death-dealer.
ValzBrownie chapter 18 . 12/9/2010
awwww this is totally now my favorite story! it took me days to read it but it was definitely worth it. I LOVED IT! Amazing job by the way!
haz chapter 18 . 11/25/2010
i loved your story some parts made me cry some parts were funny all in all it was a good storey good job keep up the good work
softnerd chapter 4 . 10/17/2010
great job- but just a head's up johnny's middle name is spencer...but i LOVE LOVE LOVE your story!
MissLizziebeth chapter 18 . 2/9/2010
OhMyGosh! I absolutely lurrved that story! I can't wait to read the sequel! :D Oh and the category 'angst' really is true for this fanfic coz I think I cried in every chappy! It blocked my sinuses up but I don't even care! haha :P Brilliant story x
McRaider chapter 18 . 12/17/2009
First and foremost allow me to say reviewing anyone's stuff these days is rare, for many reasons, but mostly because I am often unable to find something worthy of being reviewed. Thus allow me to review your story :-)

Constructive Criticism (I'm an English major it's not in my nature to give glittering reviews without something small to improve upon.) You had a few misspellings or typos where the wrong word was typed instead of something else. Yeah that's pretty much all I found wrong with this story.

Now to the fun part! BRILLIANT! No seriously, positively brilliant, I've been searching for good Fantastic Four stories for the past two weeks (just ask my girlfriend) and while some have received the title of okay or good, none yet have wowed me. So I took a chance on yours, deciding maybe a surprise was in store. Boy was I right! Seriously, you've created not only an excellent story but an excellent character. You've brought Jessica to life, even Hallie, and while I didn't want to understand her, I could understand Hallie. You've truly done a beautiful job with this story, and you've equally remained true to the characters. I'm about to go read the second one in this saga, and I do hope you plan to do much more about this, I'd certainly like to see how Firefly handles Johnny if we were to get hurt.

Overall you've done an excellent job and I truly hope you right more because thus far yours is by far the best story I've read yet!

Thank you for the wonderful read!

Stephanie
Ashley Booth chapter 18 . 9/22/2008
That was an amazing story i love the way you portrayed Johnny. It was perfect.
TotallyAwesome chapter 18 . 7/26/2008
Aww this was so cute! And when Johnny said the thing about his father being wrinkly too I laughed, this was so cute! Ok, well i'm off to read the sequel!
ShadowWolfDagger chapter 18 . 2/23/2008
Awesome Fantastic Four story, can't wait till I get time to read the sequel.

Tala
Rose of Hope chapter 18 . 2/3/2008
How don't know how to tell u this, but your story was SO amazing, that it actually inspired me to do something similar. I would never have thought about this writing style before I read this story. WHen I finish the 1st chapter, can you read over it (beta?) and tell me how it is? Right now, you are my Fantastic 4 hero. Phenomenal job! And thanks for the chance to make a great story.
jellybean367 chapter 18 . 12/15/2007
OH WOW!

that was AMAZING!

loved it. loved it loved it

you did SUCH a GREAT job... ah, i just loved it so much...

Thanks for writing it, cant wait to hear more from you... oh wait.. you have more stories i havn't read...YAY!

well, i'll just have to read them...(after i get some sleep lol)

thanks again, loved it (again) YAY!

:) :)

Jelly :)
chirping cricket chapter 18 . 11/28/2007
are you still going to make the sequal to How to Save a Life...Over My Head...please do...please please