Reviews for Just the Beginning
Foxfire832001 chapter 8 . 1/28/2014
OMDG! Ecklie needs a good kick in the A**! Thank God that Brass was there to make sure that he didn't step out of bounds with Greggo!
mega-randomer chapter 9 . 2/20/2011
Please please please! what ever you do write another chapter of this story. It is fantastic and it needs to be finished. You cant just leave it on a cliffhanger like that so please if you can write another chapter!

Jods.Raine chapter 9 . 11/14/2010
Hey, it's Raine13 from CSIFanWiki :P

Ack! You can't just leave it at that cliffhanger :(

Anyway, as much as I thought that a sequel to a sequel wouldn't be that great, but it's reaallly good! Sucks that you haven't updated this in a looong time

Keep up the good work! :D
635589793238 chapter 9 . 6/6/2010
awwwwwwwwwwwww man you cant end it like that! i only like cliffys if theres a chapter after them! come uploaduploaduploadupload!
635589793238 chapter 6 . 6/6/2010
yessss i was wondering when greggo was finally going 2 start at least TRYING to figure out whodunnit. yay!
635589793238 chapter 5 . 6/6/2010
! dead body in gregs house! THAT CANNOT BE GOOD! D:
635589793238 chapter 2 . 6/6/2010
hehehe i knew that would happen! oooo poor greg! this story is a bit different to other ones i've read by you, but it looks like its gonna be great!
crime reader expert chapter 9 . 3/31/2009
This is great stuff. I can't wait for more!
Singer Salvage chapter 8 . 5/8/2008
ahh poor greg! T_T *hugs him to death*

this is very interesting, i really like it more please! :3
ktmfanfic chapter 7 . 4/20/2008
you have to update! i mean it...
Evil Genius of the COCA chapter 7 . 11/29/2007
Whoah... that's a shocker! ...okay, for them, yes, for us, sorta no, I mean you've been hinting at it every since the summary so... anyways, despreteyl wanna know what comes next, update soon please!

Signed, EG
Manavie chapter 7 . 6/12/2007
Hey Happy Brithday and May All your GOOD wishes come true.

About the chappie: Well it's as goos as ever. Keep up the good work
BewitchingxDarcy chapter 6 . 6/10/2007

I love your story. Keep going. It's awesome they just keep getting better and better.
Manavie chapter 6 . 6/8/2007
Screw Ecklie. I hope there will be some good lead with the note. Waiting for more
Manavie chapter 5 . 5/28/2007
Oh god my poor Greggo. I hope the team will find the real person who do this. Greg so don't deserve this