Reviews for Next Time Around
Beautiful story!
hpfan1987 chapter 8 . 9/7/2012
I love it.
Narukin chapter 8 . 6/14/2011
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww that was cute I loved it the ending was sweet _ and it was very emotional
7 Dollar Word chapter 8 . 1/23/2011
Very good. It's a good mix of action, drama, and characterization.

I love your point of view, how you follow Connor and see things from his more outsider perspective.
ashes at midnight chapter 8 . 12/29/2010
this was a great little story, loved every minute. I like Faith and Connor, though i'm a bit more partial to Dawn. I thought the relationship between Spike and Angel was sweet and very believable, i don't read much of this pairing but like it occasionally. :)
niver chapter 8 . 8/30/2010
Lovely story! I really enjoyed the way you wrote Connor finding himself with Angel and Spike.
angelspike55 chapter 8 . 7/16/2010
wish there was more.
PteraWaters chapter 8 . 12/22/2009
I just stumbled on your story from someone else's favorites list.

If you're still following this site, I just wanted to say I really love this story. You've got an enchanting tone in your writing, and I really like how you limited the POV to Connor. I especially liked how he picked up on the subtlties of the interactions between other characters, especially Angel and Spike.

Good job!

~Ptera
TaraHalliwell chapter 8 . 5/23/2009
Aw, I love the Angel and Connor relationship. I remember being so pissed that they could never be happy so I'm glad you managed to capture that happiness. I usually don't like stories that have angel/spike, but you seemed to really pull it off, mostly because it was really subtle yet obvious. Anyways your writing style is wonderful and I loved the story. :)
faith bonksie chapter 8 . 3/3/2009
oh so LOVE this fic

cant believe i am just reading it now!
mitsuki0tennyo chapter 8 . 8/7/2007
Hi this Mitsuki with her final review for this Next time Around... sniff I will miss looking out for the next chapter.

Anyway a lovely final chapter Adjovi, its a nicely rounded of the story. I hope you continue cause I'm curious what happens to Angel, Connor, Spike, and Faith in the City of Angels. And I still hope Faith and Connor get togheter... she would fit in a bizare family.

I luved the final lines about the card sniff a yes that angel was special, a nice memory about Cordy.

P.S. I loved the packing demons since they also plagued me on my vacantion, glad Connor was also plagued by them.

Lots of Luv

Mitsuki
Athenian Grace chapter 8 . 8/2/2007
really good story

loved it
mendenbar chapter 8 . 7/26/2007
ACK! How can this be the end? Oh, I see, you are writing a sequel about when they return to LA. Good. Looking forward to reading it asap. Thanks for a fine story.
Ares132006 chapter 8 . 7/24/2007
Great work, Adjovi. You put a lot into this last chapter and rounded of the tale nicely. I hope you continue this in another story and we get to see Faith, Connor, Angel, and Spike doing what they do best in L.A.

My favourite lines of many was -

“It’s an angel.” Angel’s tone was a bit defensive, and when he spoke again, his voice was soft. “Cordy drew it.”

Connor felt a twinge at that. Spike stared at Angel for a long beat, then took the card from him gently. “Well, I guess that’s ok, then.”

As for the beta? I didn't do much. I hope your readers accept my apologies for any errors, I wasn't reading for those, I was enjoying the story, and only offered my thoughts on it.

Hugs
Vampire1976 chapter 8 . 7/24/2007
Please write more. I really love this story.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »