Reviews for It's Possible
Selonianth chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
her father being a warrior god or not a Demi-God is still stronger, faster, smarter, than normal humans. It's why Achilles was so damn hard to kill. the only hero of greek mythology who wasn't the son of a god was Odyseus. And well... we all know how his story goes.
Sonicthehedgewolf chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
A great but werid one-shot. Do u know if anyone ever finished this?
Raine20oo chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
I found this really well written and incredibly interesting. The idea's very intriguing also! I just have a few question for it. I'm not claiming I know everything about Greek mythology, but I can't help but wonder why you chose Dionysus. I can imagine more fitting gods like maybe Apollo, god of sun and medicine, or Hermes, the messenger god. Those seem to fit Kim's character better, but that's just me. This is still a great piece and I might just take the idea and run with it.

Maybe.

If you don't mind at all.

:D

Gosh, you're one of the best Kigo writers on .
Partying In Canada chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
Wow, this story is really awesome, I love the style of writing D
Critter-21 chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
Great story, would be rather comical if Shego or Trin ever found out.
Itachi's aprentice chapter 1 . 2/24/2009
Great work, even more so since am I fan of Greek Mythology. Do you know if some one did this?Well, that’s my weird one-shot; Kim is a demi-god. If anyone wants to grab this idea and run with it
lilk chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
her as demi-god makes sense
ErnestTheGuy chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
quite strange. the style is nice but i really only understood most of it since it used words and names i'm only vaguely familiar with. o well, i hope someone runs with this.
arrow-of-jane chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
Great story!

I love Greek mythology and the two were mixed very well.

Love your writing.
kuroinekorawr chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
dude, this is awsome. i love greek myth so this was a very plesent read. i did also read another time another place, which was beyond the greatest thing ive read for kigo fics. i love your work. -angie
Rei Hino Scout Of Fire chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
That was an interesting premise, Kim as the daughter of Dionysus, if I read that correctly. It was certaintly cerative, which is a good thing.
Morphimal chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
I really enjoyed this. I may pick up the plot in a new fic, but anyone who reads my work knows it takes me forever to finish a piece so I do hope someone else (possibly you) finds the inspiration to write more on this.

Generally, any references to the Greek Pantheon (the gods I worship) make me happy, so I was kind of biased going into the story. Still, you did an excellent job on this one. Kudos.
Silvara rivana chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
grins ok that was cool. giggles makes for an interesting idea. I see kim more as a daughter of Diana/artemis. but this works very well. Hugles the wonderful writer.
jiggermole chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
wierd take on anything's possible for a Possible. I liked it.
Hayder chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
This is my first fan-fic critique so you may have to bear with me here. All in all a very good story, it definately invokes the mythology of the Greek gods and their less than reputiable activities. The refrences to the other stories are nice as well as the footnotes for people who aren't very familiar with the Greek panethon. I espically like the refrence to Kim's hair being like wine and her features being unfamiliar.

Two things I might list as being negatives are as follows: story structure and Dionysus' reaction. The latter is a more personal thing since from my perspective of the pettiness of the gods he would have killed her on the spot. Granted that would defeat the purpose of this story and so I guess it is a necessary thing, still thought it warrented mention. My main comment though falls on the wording that you chose to use. While it does lend the story a poetic epic feel to it appropiate to the subject matter, it gets a little convuluted at points. Some paragraphs I had to reread at least once to catch the events that had occured. Granted that is one of the hazzards of the poetic verbage but still it could use some tidying up.

All in all a great story and very fitting of its Greek roots.