Reviews for It's Possible
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
Seemed so odd at first but then I bloody loved it!
Morzan's Elvish Daughter chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
This idea's actually really cute, odd as it seemed at first. I like the format.
Selonianth chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
her father being a warrior god or not a Demi-God is still stronger, faster, smarter, than normal humans. It's why Achilles was so damn hard to kill. the only hero of greek mythology who wasn't the son of a god was Odyseus. And well... we all know how his story goes.
Sonicthehedgewolf chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
A great but werid one-shot. Do u know if anyone ever finished this?
Raine20oo chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
I found this really well written and incredibly interesting. The idea's very intriguing also! I just have a few question for it. I'm not claiming I know everything about Greek mythology, but I can't help but wonder why you chose Dionysus. I can imagine more fitting gods like maybe Apollo, god of sun and medicine, or Hermes, the messenger god. Those seem to fit Kim's character better, but that's just me. This is still a great piece and I might just take the idea and run with it.

Maybe.

If you don't mind at all.

:D

Gosh, you're one of the best Kigo writers on .
Partying In Canada chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
Wow, this story is really awesome, I love the style of writing D
Critter-21 chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
Great story, would be rather comical if Shego or Trin ever found out.
Itachi's aprentice chapter 1 . 2/24/2009
Great work, even more so since am I fan of Greek Mythology. Do you know if some one did this?Well, that’s my weird one-shot; Kim is a demi-god. If anyone wants to grab this idea and run with it
lilk chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
her as demi-god makes sense
ErnestTheGuy chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
quite strange. the style is nice but i really only understood most of it since it used words and names i'm only vaguely familiar with. o well, i hope someone runs with this.
arrow-of-jane chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
Great story!

I love Greek mythology and the two were mixed very well.

Love your writing.
kuroinekorawr chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
dude, this is awsome. i love greek myth so this was a very plesent read. i did also read another time another place, which was beyond the greatest thing ive read for kigo fics. i love your work. -angie
Rei Hino Scout Of Fire chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
That was an interesting premise, Kim as the daughter of Dionysus, if I read that correctly. It was certaintly cerative, which is a good thing.
Morphimal chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
I really enjoyed this. I may pick up the plot in a new fic, but anyone who reads my work knows it takes me forever to finish a piece so I do hope someone else (possibly you) finds the inspiration to write more on this.

Generally, any references to the Greek Pantheon (the gods I worship) make me happy, so I was kind of biased going into the story. Still, you did an excellent job on this one. Kudos.
Silvara rivana chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
grins ok that was cool. giggles makes for an interesting idea. I see kim more as a daughter of Diana/artemis. but this works very well. Hugles the wonderful writer.