Reviews for Blind Sight
pandrea chapter 65 . 6/26
I've been following your work since the early days (literal decades now, good lord!) And its still what I come back to most often. After reading last weeks comics wedding issue, I've had to come back an re-read for the umpteenth time and I still love them. Hoping that GoE and this haven't been abandoned and we wil get updates soon. Thanks for all your work!
WhenInRomy chapter 65 . 3/3
Know that even now in 2018, your works are being read. I can tell you put a lot of effort into this story... you obviously invested your time writing with flair and it shows. Your characterisation of the likes of Remy, Scott and even Warren were spot on. At times I wanted to punch Rogue in the face at the beginning because she came off as whiney and overbearing... but i suppose that was her own low self-esteem and insecurity. Shendid come into her own and showed that fire and spunk we all adore her for.

This story is chock-a-block full of action, mystery & romance. Although, at times I felt lost because there were a lot of different plots going on with various different names, teams coming into the fold, it was interesting and neverending...to the point of exhaustion hahahha...i'm glad to say I made it to the end but am disappointed you weren't able to finish... yet?
I think you would have saved yourself some energy and story time if you did away with some characters - Joseph, for example. Personally, i felt his purpose throughout the whole was to serve as Remy's antithesis as he does nothing more throughout the story except remain in the background... Thus, he was a wasted literary construct. Forgive me, if I'm wrong. I am glad you didn't pursue that all-too-common yet overdone & tiresome plot line of the Rogue-Remy-Joseph love triangle -I was biting my nails hoping for the worst hahaha ANYWAY...

I imagine that Bastion & Sinister would have had their respective comeuppance, the Xmen & the Guild would remain allies & the Guildmaster would continue to lead, dividing his time between running the Guild of NY and helping the Xmen.

I really enjoyed your back story/ies of Remy - the infiltrator/infilTRAITOR turned hero of the Xmen. His moment with Ororo was particularly poignant because of their history. Through everything he had been put through... his involvement with Ororo was probably the most important - arguably, rivalling even his relationship with Rogue. Ororo's forgiveness would have evoked a profound sense of catharsis for Remy because he was so young, ruthless, desperate and somewhat lost at the time of their meeting. How far he has come since then...well done.
Also, your take on the Thieves Guild arc *sigh* BRILLIANT. You should consider pursuing Guild stories... featuring Romy in their current roles. From the detail put into ancient practices and rules to the intricate details of the wedding ... and so much more- you painted an awe-mazing picture of Remy's other life as a Thief.

Not much more I can say... other than - You're gifted! and definitely a fic writer that is up there with the likes of Ludi Price, Katjen, Hbcooper, Spasticatt, Chellerbelle, Scribblemyname, Ishandahalf, etc... just to name a few.
ALLREMS chapter 65 . 2/1
Oh no i cant believe i read all chapters already. So sad missing its ending. Best 65 chapters ive read in a long time, enjoyed it all. Im very impressed with how you developed gambits character and explained some of his less liked personality traits. You did a great job with all characters really but mostly with Scott, Bobby, and of course The Guild/ thieves.
theworldiscrazy chapter 65 . 1/31
love this plz update soon i read this none stop haven't done that for anything but my first read of harry potter series
Kaiblossom1683 chapter 1 . 8/24/2017
Just sending you a simple thank you. I'm rereading this for probably the 10th time over the years, it continues to be a favorite of mine. So thank you for sharing your world with us readers!
Guest chapter 65 . 6/24/2017
Great story, really :)
Lady Bethia chapter 65 . 5/5/2017
I can't wait for the next chapter. I have been reading you for years. Love it.
Triolet chapter 65 . 4/16/2017
Very dense and engaging. Most surprising how long a period of time this covers. Strange that it suggests one person primarily based in the states could remove all rockets and shuttles especially when there are some countries whose explorers are barely bigger than a standard tablet. I enjoy your Remy but sometimes wish he and Cyclops might have a more tactile moment. Thanks.
eluci chapter 65 . 2/6/2017
This is my favorite fic of all time! Your writing, story and characterizations are all amazing, thank you so much for sharing and I hope to see more of this story soon. :)
Icy Cake chapter 65 . 1/20/2017
I loved your story so much I wanted to sit in front of my computer and read it nonstop. Unfortunately, work, sleep, and daily life often got in the way. It took me two weeks to read it all and I enjoyed every moment of it.

I hope you'll somehow find the time and inspiration to continue writing this amazing story. I'll be waiting until then!

Thanks for writing this. Take care!
Guest chapter 65 . 12/29/2016
Update! Im excited to see how Lotho and Remy work their master thief skills.

Also what really is Bastion? Magneto computer?
Jean1 chapter 65 . 8/10/2016
How did I miss this! An update. My favorite story EVER. Love Lotho (and Jean Luc too). Now that you are back some, please please update again.
FiaMac chapter 65 . 6/15/2016
I love this story so, so much. If this were a paperback book, it would have fallen apart years ago from the many times I've read it.
Larabiehn chapter 65 . 5/20/2016
Need. More. Please! I read an update and then end up going back and re-reading the whole fic. I'm on my 6th or 8th go through. Love it more every time. Please, please don't leave us hanging.
nobody chapter 65 . 5/10/2016
Oh that's awesome I found this story back when it was 40ish chapters or so? and poked it on and off as you updated and then forgot it for awhile and found it again. I'm so glad I did. Your portrayal of Remy in this is one my absolute favorite takes on him and I love the bromance going between Bobby and Remy and it's so good to see the beginning of the end for Bastion. I love the scenes where Scott finds out Bobby's a guild thief, Scott figures out Remy's Guildmaster and well anytime Remy surprises everybody yet again. It's been cool seeing the x-men grow as a team with Scott getting that stick removed and Jean always being able to quell some of the team members with or without powers. It has been great to read through it again.