Reviews for Blind Sight
Paulina Ann chapter 64 . 11/23/2014
Okay, I really thought I had already done a review for this, but I don't see it and now I've read it a second time and still live it just as much. I really hope you'll come back to write more. :) it's too good not to finish.
mippy plum chapter 64 . 10/31/2014
This is the 4th time I've read this. I love how you portray the characters Remy, Rogue and Scott. Love this fiction :)
Guest chapter 64 . 10/11/2014
*sigh* So hoping you come back to finish this. I am thankful that you didn't leave right after Remy threw his pin on the table and walked out. Now that would have been a crisis!
Guest chapter 42 . 10/9/2014
Ok, so I'm sad that there's only, like 24 chapters left. *sigh* So hoping there's another story after this one. :) But I don't want this one to end.
Arhie chapter 64 . 8/30/2014
Oh... is that it? I know it's been a while, but I'd love to read the rest of the story. It's so good. I hope you're doing well, and thanks again for sharing your incredible imagination. Arhie
Arhie chapter 59 . 8/29/2014
Whoa. Did not see that one coming (although I geel like I should have). You do a superb job of intertwining multiple plots in this story. It's gripping.
Arhie chapter 55 . 8/28/2014
Go Trish!
Arhie chapter 29 . 8/27/2014
On the edge of my seat here. This is so perfect, plotwise (and I love that all your characters are multidimensional), but I'm terrified for Rouge. She has almost zero pain tolerance.
Arhie chapter 17 . 8/26/2014
Can we get Gambit and Scott working together as mutually respected professionals? The way you're writing them, it's going to be sensational.
Arhie chapter 15 . 8/26/2014
How many layers of not-lies does he have going here? The denouement is going to be priceless.
Arhie chapter 14 . 8/26/2014
Now you're channeling the Joseph from the Bible. Just makes me want to cheer for the overplanners turned heroes in times of crisis. Not paranoid! Insightful! Go Remy!
Arhie chapter 5 . 8/26/2014
The exchange between Rouge and Jean evokes The Scarlet Pimpernel. You can cut the dramatic irony with a knife. Oh, Remy. Don't leave Rouge hanging for too long.
Megdalyn chapter 64 . 7/20/2014
I recently rediscovered this story, and once again it blew me away. I really hope that you someday decide to finish it. Regardless, thank you for such a wonderful and engaging story.
Dragon91 chapter 64 . 6/5/2014
I know you haven't updated in a while but I think you should continue with this story. I really want to read more. Please update!
Mr.Black64 chapter 64 . 5/21/2014
I miss this story. Still one of the best X-men stories i've read.

Hope through some miracle you come back to finish it.