Reviews for Blind Sight
Kaiblossom1683 chapter 1 . 8/24
Just sending you a simple thank you. I'm rereading this for probably the 10th time over the years, it continues to be a favorite of mine. So thank you for sharing your world with us readers!
Great story, really :)
Lady Bethia chapter 65 . 5/5
I can't wait for the next chapter. I have been reading you for years. Love it.
Triolet chapter 65 . 4/16
Very dense and engaging. Most surprising how long a period of time this covers. Strange that it suggests one person primarily based in the states could remove all rockets and shuttles especially when there are some countries whose explorers are barely bigger than a standard tablet. I enjoy your Remy but sometimes wish he and Cyclops might have a more tactile moment. Thanks.
eluci chapter 65 . 2/6
This is my favorite fic of all time! Your writing, story and characterizations are all amazing, thank you so much for sharing and I hope to see more of this story soon. :)
Icy Cake chapter 65 . 1/20
I loved your story so much I wanted to sit in front of my computer and read it nonstop. Unfortunately, work, sleep, and daily life often got in the way. It took me two weeks to read it all and I enjoyed every moment of it.

I hope you'll somehow find the time and inspiration to continue writing this amazing story. I'll be waiting until then!

Thanks for writing this. Take care!
Guest chapter 65 . 12/29/2016
Update! Im excited to see how Lotho and Remy work their master thief skills.

Also what really is Bastion? Magneto computer?
Jean1 chapter 65 . 8/10/2016
How did I miss this! An update. My favorite story EVER. Love Lotho (and Jean Luc too). Now that you are back some, please please update again.
FiaMac chapter 65 . 6/15/2016
I love this story so, so much. If this were a paperback book, it would have fallen apart years ago from the many times I've read it.
Larabiehn chapter 65 . 5/20/2016
Need. More. Please! I read an update and then end up going back and re-reading the whole fic. I'm on my 6th or 8th go through. Love it more every time. Please, please don't leave us hanging.
nobody chapter 65 . 5/10/2016
Oh that's awesome I found this story back when it was 40ish chapters or so? and poked it on and off as you updated and then forgot it for awhile and found it again. I'm so glad I did. Your portrayal of Remy in this is one my absolute favorite takes on him and I love the bromance going between Bobby and Remy and it's so good to see the beginning of the end for Bastion. I love the scenes where Scott finds out Bobby's a guild thief, Scott figures out Remy's Guildmaster and well anytime Remy surprises everybody yet again. It's been cool seeing the x-men grow as a team with Scott getting that stick removed and Jean always being able to quell some of the team members with or without powers. It has been great to read through it again.
Amy J chapter 65 . 4/5/2016
Don't just leave me this close to the end! This chapter was excellent - as they all are - and I so didn't see the twist coming. Will the rest of the story be coming?
Rook chapter 65 . 3/21/2016
*sighs* Dang it! Finally, the long awaited update! Now I'll have to read the whole thing over again! Gonna brew some coffee now. I'm taking notes this time! Can't wait to see what happens next!
Guest chapter 65 . 3/13/2016
Please update soon!
Jehilew chapter 65 . 2/27/2016
Glad I found this story, it's a beautiful read. I had a moment where I fell to pieces, reading about Remy really opening up to Rogue; it touched a nerve (not personal experience for me, but for another individual I know). Anyway, you're a fantastic writer, I can't wait to see how this continues!