Reviews for Teashop
young kagome chapter 2 . 11/28/2014
Nope
Uzumaki.Arashi.67 chapter 8 . 10/14/2013
I can't believe I only just found this wonderful story today! I love your writing style and the flow of the story. I cannot wait to read the sequel!

God Bless,
SO KAWAII
alldumbamericanrejects27 chapter 6 . 12/21/2010
weeeeee
saku31 chapter 8 . 7/8/2010
Hello! I'm a French fan of Deisaku, and of your story which is very beautiful and original. I discovered it when I tried to find a good fanfic of this pairing. It's a pity, but there aren't a lot of them into french. So, I saw in English fanfics and came across your fic. I loved it immediatly.

So, I want to let it share in other french, because I want to show Frenchs how pairings with Akatsuki, or others of original, could be good, if it's well done. To change SasuSaku, ect...

For that, I would translate your fic into french. I only need your permission.

If you're ok, it would be published on , under the pseudo of saku31, whose this the URL:

Of course if you want, I could pass every reviews on you.

Hopping for a positive answer, and for a good continuation to your stories D. And roll on the sequel!
StarfishKitty chapter 8 . 6/24/2010
Aww... I dislike Sakura but cute!
JustCallMeWhatever chapter 8 . 10/10/2009
AW

super cute, yeah

GREAT fic!

hehe
ShadowsInTheCorner chapter 8 . 8/23/2009
OMFG this is REALLY good! (I know I'm not one for details but, its the tought that counts, right? *sweatdrop*)
Little Kunai chapter 3 . 1/29/2008
oh this little fic is so cute!
Kibadelagenshin chapter 6 . 11/19/2007
This is a beautiful story.
gosnShugi chapter 8 . 10/29/2007
This chapter was stupid. But I'm still interested in more. Update.
Waffleness chapter 8 . 10/8/2007
I cry everytime I read this. Ive probably read it at least 100 times...hehe. I finally decided to make an account to give you a real review. (DeiSaku ftw)
CrazyChancyDreams457 chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
The drama, the suspense...the old lady is funny! This story rocks!
sean chapter 8 . 9/30/2007
Awesome PLZ make the sequeli will so read it and tell all my friends _