Reviews for A Noble Obligation
Chellibean1125 chapter 4 . 9/20/2012
I love that restaurant...Now i'm going to associate it with demon possession every time I go there. lol
Voldemort- Coolest Badguy EVER chapter 8 . 12/12/2010
Ahh. I see THIS was the last chapter. I'm super smart like that.

This was a nice, light-hearted chapter (poor Dean struggling up the stairs!), and I loved that last line "He waited. She would come."

Very mysterious. (: Wonderful story!

Voldemort- Coolest Badguy EVER chapter 7 . 12/12/2010
And we come to a rather optimistic end of another brilliant story. (:

Thanks for the great read - it's so good to come back to the epic awesomeness that is the Brotherhood!

Voldemort- Coolest Badguy EVER chapter 6 . 12/12/2010
Ah well. John's gone again. Easy come, easy go.

I'll always have Brotherhood Wee-chester stories for my Johnny-fix. (:

Very nice chapter; certainly tugged at the ol' heartstrings!

Voldemort- Coolest Badguy EVER chapter 5 . 12/12/2010
Such a bittersweet chapter. (:

The brotherly and fatherly love swirling round that room was heart-warming. Makes me feel all fuzzy inside!

A fantastic chapter (again!).

Voldemort- Coolest Badguy EVER chapter 4 . 12/12/2010
Hooray! Hurt Dean! ... Oh wow, doesn't that make me sound messed up in the head?

Anyhoodles, I'm loving the suspenseful ending there, so I shall move on because I simply cannot wait!

Awesome stuff all round. (:

Voldemort- Coolest Badguy EVER chapter 3 . 12/12/2010
Loving the father-son chat at the end; we never really saw anything this sweet between John and Dean in the show, except for the "I'm proud of you, son" scene, which tipped Dean off to the fact that he was possessed.

Yet another reason why this should have totally happened in the show. (:

Voldemort- Coolest Badguy EVER chapter 2 . 12/12/2010
Awww, what a lovely blend of angst, humour, and affection amongst the Brotherhood men. (:

I loved Caleb following Dean out to the Pit for a talk (Caleb's brotherly affection always gets to me!), and poor ol' drunk Sam's conversation was very sad.

Fantastic chapter.

Voldemort- Coolest Badguy EVER chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Ahh, it's good to be reading Brotherhood stories again. (:

You have no idea how badly I wish something like this could have gone down in the show. Poor ol' John had such a short role, and often gets a bad rap by fans, so it's always nice to see him in the Brotherhood series.

As usual, brilliantly written, and very intriguing!

Lynn-G chapter 9 . 11/12/2007
I just wanted to ask on which story Dean gets his ring?
karmasnape chapter 9 . 6/6/2007
i love the list. i also wanted this list, it will make things a lot easier, i have been trying to get them in order but was not succeding. i love the brotherhood and the stories. i did notice however that in your list there was no mention of the story 'what moms do'. i remember reading it and then a mention of the cave in another brotherhood story.

also could you let us know which author each story is under? if it is alright i am planning on printing them all and putting them in ordr in a folder, it makes them easier to read.

thank you all for the wonderful universe.

River City1 chapter 9 . 5/23/2007
Wow! Thanks for the Q & A section! The story was neat too. I likeed the touch of Dean finding the new engraving on the ring.
cavetrollgrl chapter 9 . 5/22/2007
loved the story kept readers on the edge of their seats. Thanks for the question and answers a lot of questions were answered can't wait for your next story.
Berserker Nightwitch chapter 9 . 5/22/2007
This is a great story! Poor Dean. Seeing his father and then having it all be a dream... I really enjoyed reading this.

I do have one thing to point out, though. I think Caleb is actually portrayed by Victor Webster, not Webber. Just in case it ever becomes an issue, it was Webster who played in Must Love Dogs and the others. Just thought you might like to know.

Once again, I really liked this, and can't wait to read any sequels/other stories in this AU.
Wysawyg chapter 9 . 5/21/2007
Love the summary of the timeline and all the little hints of stories to come! Looking forward to when they get written.

You ever thinking of a follow-up to Tecumseh and Dogtown? I admit Dean-with-powers is something I really love reading and I loved your twist on it.

Thanks for all the answers.